Normal Mode Zer0 Build

Guess I’ll just pick my favorite, until he clears it up. I’m leaning towards “Paul OT Head” or “Paulo T Head”, because “OT” or “T Head” are great shorter nicknames.

5 Likes

A yeti by any other name would still be a snowman most abominable. :wink:

Not that it matters, but I always imagined it as Paul O’Thead (not my real name, I’m in Gamer Protection). Paulo is how I hear it most often.

This is very likely true, but before I was looking at the testing we’ve all done I just liked the idea of an explodey shock decoy better, and I never thought my reflexes are/would be good enough to take advantage of the Counter Strike bonus.

5 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up. You don’t now how much that would have bothered me for the rest of the day, like that song that you can’t remember the name of, and it sits on the tip of your tongue, simmering with a low irritation level.

4 Likes

Any time. Always here to derail a thread by inserting the most nonsensical non sequitur possible. BTW, have you seen the “What did you do…” threads? They’re my favorite reading material. And how about that weather?. :wink:

5 Likes

Idk much about zero, but I’m glad my Axton guide helped you

7 Likes

Also, janderson (who was before my time but I know enough of his stuff to have the utmost respect) did a skill and leveling guide :

Unfortunately, the forum changed its format and messed up a lot of once beautifully formatted work - it’s a bit hard to read now.

Note - Unforseen pre 2015 patch was terrible which is why the guide says as much. It works as advertised now.

6 Likes

Whoa! It’s you! You’re like my sensei, man!

Your guide was the perfect intro for me, having just really dove into the game. The way you linked to builds at different levels and explained why - it was great. Thanks a million!

5 Likes

Thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family. You will enjoy your stay here for sure. :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I gun for 5/5 as fast as I can and when I reach it do a M.Bison “Yes… Yeeeeesssss” in my mind.

5 Likes

To be honest I always kind of assumed it was Paulo T. Head. Which thinking about it makes very little sense :rofl: I like my name because it has an equal number of consonants and vowels!

4 Likes

Your choise of name still confuses me.

2 Likes

It’s just the default username the forum gave me based on my email. It’s an old email I thought was clever in high school. The thought process went something like this:
If there was a guy named “Paul O’Thead”, and he signed his name with only his first initial it would read “P. O’Thead”, and wouldn’t signing official documents as “pothead” be pretty silly?" Basically, I was just trying to think of a way to identify myself as such without explicitly saying it. It’s pure laziness that lets it live on. On a side note, this was way more talk about it than I had ever expected, and now I am wondering about everyone else’s tags. :thinking:

5 Likes

I mean Kuolemanlaakso’s name. That mean “Valley of death” or “Death valley” in finnish.

As for mine it mean “Sheep” in finnish. I also use Combolammas in multiple forums because at the time I picked it Lammas was already on use on our IRC server so I decided to stick something fighting game oriented in front of it (have been playing those more or less competitively for over 15 years now).

This is kinda off-topic tho.

3 Likes

I actually think that @Kuolemanlaakso said that’s exactly why that is his tag. And this is off topic, so I think I may start a thread there and see who bites.

1 Like

Mine is the name of my 2nd ever D&D character who happens to be a CG human male Ranger :sunglasses:

3 Likes

At level 16 you can unlock B0re; whether you’re going melee or gun Zer0 I would recommend that skill before going after Death Mark. (http://bl2skills.com/assassin.html#505001000000000000000000000000)

At endgame you may want a cooldown or Bone of Ancients relic - more Decepti0n means more kunai and damage dealt plus less damage taken by you.

I don’t find it’s useful enough for most of the story. I always respec for it for the Bunker and Saturn though.

2 Likes

I tend to pick it up in TVHM after having reached Death Blossom in NVHM. You can get it before TVHM Bunker fight. NVHM bunker and saturn are kinda pushovers and besides, it’s nice to fight them regularly at least once while leveling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes