Not getting loyalty rewards

I have borderlands 2 on the xbox one, and i played on the 360, but still haven’t gotten the loyalty rewards.
Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same problem as well. Logged in last night with my fiance to play co-op, and he got his keys, skins, as well as a bunch of BA rank. I did not. Needless to say, I was pretty displeased about it. I played both Borderlands 1 and 2 on the 360, and haven’t gotten anything as of this morning =(. Not sure if it has to do with the fact my saves from the 360 havent been synced since I haven’t logged in on it in a very long time, or what. But I want goodies! Lol.

Same trouble here. I got the rewards but my husband didn’t. I had to start fresh saves for both games because they wouldn’t transfer whereas he has managed to import his Borderlands 2 character in from our previous console. I also got the message on the shift screen but he hasn’t got it at all yet.

The loyally bonus is great but it sucks when both people in the same household don’t get it.

No Loyalty Rewards for PC to consoles?? WTF GearBox? That’s a nice slap in the face.

I haven’t gotten the rewards either. It shows on the shift extras that I’ve played back in September of 2012. This stinks.

Make sure you have the same SHiFT account connected to both genertions of titles (PS3/Vita for PlayStation 4 players or Xbox 360 for Xbox One players). If you’re having issues, please get with our support team and they will help you figure out what’s going on: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com