Notes from PAX West

(Hobo4Lyfe) #21

Eager to see what they have to say!

(Ambra's Arbiter) #22

Great news on the skins. Interesting on Kid Ultra. Sad to see that there’s two UPR missions and the LLC is unrepresented. Hopefully they’ll be great anyways. Happy to have an incentive for doing well. Also glad to know that they took the interest in a Battleborn TV show to heart. Very interesting. I’m hyped for the 13th! Sad to hear nothing about Borderlands.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #23

I’m not 100% sure I have the names right, I think I got them but I will watch the stream a second time to check.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #24

Can you elaborate on the 3 dlc in story expansions?

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #25

I’m re-watching the stream now to check I got the names right - I’ll edit the post until I’m sure I’ve got the right things.

Also if anyone caught anything I missed feel free to mention it - or if you think anything is noteworthy.

(Gerard HDZ) #26

Man I really want one of those voucher codes…

(Wit) #27

I hope they’ll release the Duke on the PS Vita as well!
It was released on that console before the rights were shifted and a promise was made that it would return later this year, but now I see that the PS Vita is not in the release list for this newer version…

(Deandes in crime ) #28

I think the code is for everyone. If only shift acctually worked so I could redeem it instead of wasting my time spamming the bloody button. Like seriously, it’s been months that this game has been out. Why the hell is shift still an issue?

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #29

Yeah shift code is for everyone since the people there got a code handed out for being at PAX.

(Gt: YaCantDutchThis) #30

If it’s only 1 code, and not everyone has a unique code, I’m sure a nice fella will post it online. ;p

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #31

The twitch chat: “We want Duke Nukem stuff!”

Gearbox: “Here’s some Duke Nukem stuff.”

Twitch chat: “■■■■ YOU!”

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #32

Looking forward to the new storylines for Battleborn?

(No longer caustic!) #33

Yeah, lots! Loving the titles.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #34

Can you link it? I can’t find it.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #35

Edited the first post with the recorded stream.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #36

Awesome, thank you

(Skittish Sloth) #37

Thanks for doing this - I was working so couldn’t catch the stream (meant to post this earlier but just now got a chance).

Would’ve been nice to get some info on BL3, but the BB stuff is good. Pretty sure that’s their priority right now anyways, with BL simmering for flavor in a dark room for the moment while they get BB up and running.

(MentalMars) #38

(Cast Iron Chef) #39

I knew it! Well, I was mostly right:

(Ambra's Arbiter) #40

Yeah, when I saw that I had a feeling you called it.