Godfall Quick Update - 2.0.93
Note: the previous PC version from Nov 13 was 2.0.91. We wanted to squeeze another fix in for the PC version to go live with the PS5 update and both will be 2.0.93
PHEW! First, thank you to everyone that has started playing Godfall since launch! We can’t believe we’re here and we’re so glad you are too. Since launch, everyone here at Counterplay Games has been heads-down, focused on making sure Godfall is stable for everyone entering Aperion for the first time. Before we dig into our first round of notes, we want to talk a bit about what’s going on our side and our philosophy for updates over the first few weeks after launch.
Our top priorities for launch are a high-quality experience and level of stability for everyone playing Godfall. Happily, we’re not seeing a ton of stability issues so far, but we are knocking out a few today.
Our very first responsibility is making sure Godfall runs and performs great. After that, we’ll be digging into quality of life fixes and what the future of the game looks like. We can’t wait to talk about that more. We have updates planned and underway for a little further into the future, including multiple QoL requests like batch salvage, a FOV slider, and others. In the meantime, we’re listening to feedback small and large. Please keep it coming.
This quick update, 2.0.91, addresses a few issues that have cropped up since launch. Check your version number on the bottom left of the Title Screen or in the Network tab in the Settings to make sure that you have the most recent update for your platform.
We’re founding Godfall together and we’re so thrilled to welcome you to Aperion.
PlayStation 5: Will be rolled out by Nov 15 at 9am PT/12pm ET
Those playing Godfall when the update goes live will experience a brief disconnection and will need to re-launch the game.
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
- (2.0.93) Resolved an issue on PC where some players were seeing a black screen when loading into a multiplayer match.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified
Updates with a sword () are based on player feedback collected from our various communities and through support tickets.
Please file a ticket on support.gearboxsoftware.com if you are experiencing any issues with Godfall or would like to provide feedback! Creating a ticket helps us track and monitor any issues creeping up from launch.
Join Godfall communities for official announcements, news, and updates!
- Support: https://support.gearboxsoftware.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayGodfall
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/playgodfall/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/godfall
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlayGodfall/
- Website: www.Godfall.com
Watch Streamers Playing Godfall Live!