NPCs, Enough is Enough Already!

Sanctuary 3… This is My Ship! So Why am i having to Put Up with Annoying Get-In-My-Way Drive-Me-In-Sane NPCs… Like, Pippie!!!

Pippie, my ###! That Creature is Soooooo Annnnnoying! To the Point that when i take my Main Character through True Vault Hunter Mode i will PURPOSELY NOT! do that Side Mission just so it WON’T BE ALLOWED ON MY, MY! BLOODY SHIP

Then there are the Regular NPCs… Getting in Door Ways, Walk Ways, Just ANNOYING Me in General… Why can’t i KICK THEM OFF MY SHIP… WHY CAN’T I GAMBLE AT MOXXI’S IN PEACE! WHY CAN’T I GO TO THE SHOOTING RANGE WITHOUT THEM RUBBING UP AGAINST MY BACK SIDE…

I’m Telling You, it’s HARASSMENT!

Yeah, I’m pretty heated about this… Any Time a game makes you Turn Off All Volume just so you don’t have to be Harassed by an NPC, or Avoid Certain Quests just to keep them from even being Around… Some Changes Have To Be Implemented. At Least for those of us who want the Choice.

Just a bit of info, i don’t use the Censored version for Gore, i Love the Uncensored version of the game. But am i happy it’s an Option? Heck Yeah!

That’s all I’m asking… More Options… So i won’t keep losing my Sanity in my Own Bloody Ship!!!

4 Likes

My biggest complaint is that NPCs stop completely when you get near and just stand there.

They love walking into my room while I’m using my bank, and when I turn around to leave, they’re just standing in the door, blocking me, waiting for me leave BUT I CAN’T. I have to run and go hide in the corner of my room so he breaks out of his charm spell that FL4K apparently casts with his ass, so that he gets out of the door so I can leave.

5 Likes

What side mission? Cause I think he is in my Zane playthrough, but I’m doing story only.

1 Like

It’s the one on Eden 6 with that Witch… Witches Brew i think? It’s that one… DON’T DO IT! Yeah you get a pretty Sweet grenade at the end but if you want my advice, do it, get the grenade at the higher level, then ReDownload your Save files that you Uploaded Before doing it, just to keep that creature Off your Bloody Ship

1 Like

Pippie is another Pet that is obtained on Eden-6 Jacobs Estate, its called “Witch’s Brew”

And yea, it can be annyoing, but at least its moving around alot more compared to all the other NPCs that got too close to you.
And they dont Scream every 10 seconds…

I need to check then, cause I did this mission only with Amara, and maybe with Moze. He is so annoying, especially when you are in safe and he is puking all the time in your room.

1 Like

As I already stated in another post: Pippie is the No. 1 candidate for being a target dummy. I simply don’t get it why my “private quarters” have no door to keep all the stalkers (bubbling NPCs, gnarling Saurians) outside, so I can manage my inventory without constantly being harassed. Please Gearbox, let us close our door!!

3 Likes

My only issue regarding NPCs in Sanctuary III, is that goddamn annoying one that keeps banging in the New-U station panel every 10 secs or so.

It really drives me nuts, because I usually take my time customizing my character clothing colors, and the loud banging is very irritating.

2 Likes

Lol, i despite that guy too…i don’t get it, we Murder Countless COV… But i can’t clear my ship of the Riff Raff XD i should be able to Choose who lives and who… Doesn’t

Edit: at the Very Least, give me the option to kick them off My Ship

That creature once got blown up into a red cloud by a grenade from a slot machine, it was so funny and I only thought, it got only itself to blame and also finally that pest is gone. Unfortunately the peace didn’t last long because it was then respawned.

2 Likes

Haha, had that happen once, too. It’s sad that they respawn, otherwise I’d lure half of the ship’s crew and especially Pippie to the slots to get rid of them :wink:

1 Like

I think you can use Jericho for that, it can damage our freinds, so should work for NPC in Sanctuary.

Hmm, might give it a try, if I could remember, which of my mules currently has it :wink:

I just in Sanctuary with a Jericho, I quickly test it and report back. :joy:

EDIT: Nope, doesn’t work, I almost died myself but the little pest wasn’t harmed (tested both modes). :disappointed:

EDIT2: But it now at least got stuck and moves only on the spot. :grin:
Dunno if it’s because of the Jericho or coincidence, but probably won’t last long anyway and then be reset if I move away.

4 Likes

Actually it’s Ava ship ^^

No no, no no no, she’s too Young to own anything… Besides… I’m dropping her off at the nearest Turd Farm The First Chance I Get!

1 Like