Oakgame Crash KERNELBASE.dll!

Here’s yet another Oakgame Crash. I’ve gotten several different variants of this message, which typically come at random times. Claptrap dancing, character select screen, while the character is loading, and in game at random times. Sometimes I can’t load into the game, sometimes I can play for 5-10 minutes, sometimes I can play for 7 straight hours, but the oak game crash will inevitably happen.

I have roughly 400 hours in this game but this error didn’t start until a while after the arms race expansion (about 350 hours in), all with this same PC, no alterations. I’ve done all the standard recommendations (Verify files through epic games launcher, reboot pc, change the file from DX12 to DX 11, game settings to DX 11, Uninstall/reinstall Borderlands 3, pc and all drivers, especially graphics, are up to date) It’s not a heat issue, PC and graphics card are cool as a cucumber.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
1 TB SSD

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It appears this might be a RAM hardware issue on my end. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it reported I have a hardware problem, nothing specific though. I pulled out my 2 RAM sticks from the 1 and 3 slots and put them in slots 2 and 4 and boom, I was able to play for 7 straight hours, no problems. Could be the motherboard, could be the RAM, either way the problem likely lies here. I have no idea if this will help anyone else’s Oakgame crashes, and I have no idea if this “fix” will last, just thought I’d share in case anyone else stumbles across this.