Godfall 3.3.54 is a minor patch focused on stability and bug fixes.
PlayStation 5/PlayStation 4: LIVE
- Solved an issue where players could receive an incorrect/negative amount of Ascension Points.
- Solved an issue where secondary ailment traits would no longer grant bonus damage after being upgraded.
- Solved an issue where rapidly killing a group of enemies could cause a delay in spawning loot.
- Solved an issue in the Tower of Trials where rapidly killing a group of enemies and interacting with a Chest or Spring would cause a delay spawning loot or displaying Boon/Bane choices.
- Solved an issue where players could be kicked back to the Sanctum from AToT when opening up their menu after picking up many pieces of loot quickly.
- Solved an issue where players could choose the same Curse more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where players could choose a Curse from the same category more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where light beacons in Lightbringer would not point towards Light Caches if activated during earlier phases.
Please file a ticket on support.gearboxsoftware.com if you are experiencing any issues with Godfall or would like to provide feedback! Creating a ticket helps us track and monitor any issues creeping up from launch.
Join Godfall communities for official announcements, news, and updates!