Off Topic - Gearbox Developers that moved to Dallas!

This is the MUST try (or must not try if you care about your waistline) restaurants when I lived there in the 90’s.

Taco Bueno – This fast food Mexican is better than most the countries’ sit down Mexican!
Pappasitos – Best dang steak fajitas and hot thin crispy chips with home salsa you will find!
Pappadeaux – If you like crash fish, fried crawfish platter is the bomb!
Country Burger- if your near Plano, there is no better burger in the world!
Spring Creek BBQ – be prepared to be hastily pushed through the line but oh worth the hassle! Best rolls that side of the Mississippi’s!

Another note, whether you have seen “Office Space” or not, you have to re-watch if you have lived in Dallas at least a year…. You will know what I mean!

1 Like

I can attest to this. There is one in Chicago. The fried gator is amazing. Begins drooling.

1 Like

Wait, is that literal?

There was a recent GBX hiring bit wasn’t there? They are in the area. I’d kill a person for this kind of guide to eats in that area.

1 Like

Fried Alligator? Yes. That’s one of their appetizers. It’s almost better than the meals themselves. Not even kidding.

How does it taste?
Taste like chicken?

1 Like

Yeah, but with a different texture. And the spices they use make it better than any chicken I’ve had.

1 Like