Offer class mods LF good stuff

Hi. I have theese class mods. I don’t know how to dupe, so I can only offer them onces :wink: Looking for other artifacts, class mods or weapons for all 4 VH. Mostly SNTL Cryo, Urad, CH or next 2 Mags. Seein’ Dead, Bounty Hunter, Cosmic Stalker, Mind Sweeper, Phasezerker. Pearl, Atom Balm, Ice Breaker, Snowdrift, Otto Idol, Victory Rush.

These 2?
Unless it’s one per customer. I can share.

DE4DEYE with splash Radius would be my 1st choice.

To dupe make sure automatic save uploads are off, then make sure whatever you want is in your inventory. Options on the game, upload/download saved data, and then upload the character you want. Bank stuff, mail, do whatever, then redownload the character save when you’re done to get your stuff back. Your bank is saved under user settings so you’ll need to make sure things you want to dupe are in your inventory and not bank when you upload your save. You can also copy to usb or something if you don’t have psplus

With two people, host goes to their bank and spams L1 and R1 quickly to lag the bank, and player 2 spams deposit on their item and it should drop multiple copies in the bank. If there’s a good amount of lag and you spam deposit more you’ll get more copies, depends on how many times you press.

1 Like

Do you perhaps have some of the gear I’m looking for?

1 Like

Sorry. must have had crossed eyes. Totally missed the “looking for” part.
Nothing of that caliber. Not that I remember anyways and COMs inventory is a mess atm.

Count me out! :relaxed: sorry.

1 Like

If no one else are interested in those class mods, then they are yours. Just want to see if I can trade them for some good stuff :wink:

1 Like

Of course.
I do have these two for Zane.

My PSN: Mads_J
Drop me a FR, and I’ll send them both to you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you very much. Sent you the ice breaker in case it can be of some use. I’ll put an asterisk beside your name and keep the eye open if I find something.

1 Like