Official Gearbox Loot store info and updates

(GBX.Rika) #1

Starting a thread for info and updates on Gearbox Loot, our new Gearbox shop.

There are already some conversational notes here - Gearbox Loot Store is LIVE!

Webshop is here: https://gearboxloot.com/
We are currently in beta. We are actively collecting feedback and improving and iterating. Use the contact form on the site to submit feedback.

See a VOD on store launch and some of the product here - https://www.twitch.tv/gearboxofficial

Info on the general concept of the store, from the store’s FAQ:

Q. What is Gearbox Loot?

Gearbox Loot is the official store of Gearbox Software. Here, you’ll find licensed apparel, accessories, and apparels for all of Gearbox’s titles, including Borderlands, Duke Nukem, Homeworld, Battleborn, and Brothers in Arms!

Gearbox Loot operates around a series of monthly collections made up of limited items, while also maintaining an ever-expanding collection of always-on apparel and accessories.

Q. How do the monthly collections work?

Gearbox Loot’s monthly collections debut on the first Wednesday of every month (barring special exceptions, like the Black Friday collection), and are made up of several limited items built around a theme. Our first theme was Hello Travelers!, a collection of travel-themed items.

Each item in a collection is printed with a stamp denoting the number and theme of the collection it was a part of, making them truly one-of-a-kind.

Q. What do you mean by “limited”?

Collection items vary greatly in quantity. Sometimes, we’ll have a massive amount of an item available. Sometimes, there will literally only be one. Items with a “Limited to [Quantity]” tag will likely never be available in the same form again. Other items may be re-stocked, or brought back as part of a future collection!

Q. Is there an always-on section of the store?

Yes! In addition to the collections, we’ll maintain a stock of always-on items that can be purchased at any time. We’ll be periodically adding new items to the always-on section, so be sure to check back for new apparel, accessories and collectibles from your favorite Gearbox title!

See full FAQ here: https://gearboxloot.com/pages/faq

Current Collection is Hello Travelers! And hellotravelers is also a discount code for launch.

Next Collections will be going live:
Black Friday
December 5th

Instagram: @GearboxLoot https://www.instagram.com/gearboxloot/
If you post pics of store products or any other related loot, use #GearboxLoot for a chance to be on our feed.

Anything you want to know that I didn’t hit?

Gearbox Loot Store is LIVE!
(TX383) #2

Absolutely LUV this!!! Thank you!!!

Some thoughts, however:

1. I wanted the postcards, freight is FED EX only, cost $10 bucks. Can we get some USPS/UPS options?
  2. More Maliwan, all the time. Colorful Maliwan, TShirts, Hats that aren’t trucker hats (don’t have that bulge at the top/front, more flat on the head) and made out of poly/cotton, not polyester ugh…
  3. More Claptrap, all the time. Anything Claptrap.
  4. These offerings can be done graphically, then if you get an order, it’s an easy print on transfer paper and heat press away from sales. Thus, no inventory piling up and no inventory costs. If you want info on this process and how to do it inexpensively in-house at a high quality level, email me TX383@aol.com
    Cat Ciao’
    Deb

(GBX.Rika) #3

Where are you located? International shipping and taxes are admittedly high right now. I won’t be able to do much about the taxes (if only I had that power!) but shipping is something that we are looking for better options on. We’re collecting info right now to see where there’s most interest in ordering from and what locations are having the highest costs to see what options are. Options for shipping inexpensively internationally are pretty limited until you are doing a high volume but it is something that we are looking for a way to improve on, even if it takes some time.

(TX383) #4

Rika
GBX.Rika
GBX Director of Licensing

November 21

Where are you located? International shipping and taxes are admittedly high right now. I won’t be able to do much about the taxes (if only I had that power!) but shipping is something that we are looking for better options on. We’re collecting info right now to see where there’s most interest in ordering from and what locations are having the highest costs to see what options are. Options for shipping inexpensively internationally are pretty limited until you are doing a high volume but it is something that we are looking for a way to improve on, even if it takes some time.