Ok fanmade stories

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #101

Yeah but abilities like desecrate, corruption, and ult (hoping it is reworked like the lore states she turns to some black mist, I imagine it would some dangerous lifesteal area of effect with demonic silhouette) will have to be ignored till the very end, and would best work as a tell tale game

(Velocitas est Vita) #102

Or she could get a full rekit, different abilities and such. Shield Throw would work just fine, her shield according to her lore can collect energies from nearby Sustained beings so that could replace Corruption. I dunno about Desecrate though, that would be hard to replace.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #103

Well the problem is if it is mostly about her and the sustainment engine, there would be next to no action, so only tell tale style would work

(Velocitas est Vita) #104

Yeah, good point. It seemed largely based around infiltration of the Jennerit Empire, in the politely-and-slowly-gaining-trust kind of way, not the nobody-will-notice-if-there’s-nobody-left-to-notice kind of way.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #105

Yay, I’m being “stealthy”

1 Like
(Velocitas est Vita) #106

cough assassins creed cough

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #107

Lol so true, another idea I have is a marquis game, managing your money and killing hobos, and taking up jobs like in his lore, like a classy ghost sniper, in addition to sound you can play anytime, like Mozart and bethtoven

(Velocitas est Vita) #108

That would be odd. Really really cool, but odd.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #109

All with the dialogue of marquis, a big overarching theme would be his mental state and how it has effected pheobe, and him coming into terms with how pheobe feels about him, so basically symbolic to how families can fall apart due to members suffering from mental illness suddenly, especially of the sociopathic kind, and yes child to adult pheobe to be featured

(Velocitas est Vita) #110

Yeah. G’damn, I’ve been reading that Aftermath fanfic, and I just got up to the part with Phoebe as a child. Really puts a heck of a lot of background out for Marquis.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #111

It needs to be canon doesn’t it, I want to get @JoeKGBX to see it, but I don’t think it is worth his time, Joe please read the fanfic aftermath and go to the part about pheobe and marquis, if made canon give that guy FULL credit

(Velocitas est Vita) #112

I would say it’d be worth a shot, but I dunno. The author certainly put a heck of a lot of effort into it.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #113

I feel like people would go into the game and think “this story will suck but gameplay really good” get through with game “(sobbing)poor pheobe, all you had was your Butler buddy, and now he is just a mad sociopath”

(Velocitas est Vita) #114

Definitely - It would actually make you feel something for the otherwise most irritating (gameplay wise) character in the game.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #115

I find him fun to play against actually

(Velocitas est Vita) #116

Referring to Phoebe - a 6 second slow at level 2 is just barbaric. The only time I don’t mind is when I’m playing as Montana, in which case she’s a welcome challenge.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #117

She is annoying and needs to use all her blades for here basics

(Velocitas est Vita) #118

Yeah, just a little tweak to the animation would be a cool addition.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #119

Ok with the marquis idea, managing your business will effect job offerings and the integrity of your ship, also job decisions will effect who are your enemies and allies, and there WILL be gauyota hunting, finally you can lay your ship with defenses, especially hoodinies and time warps for incoming incursions from other factions (especially rogues and Reyna even showing with whiskey) and don’t worry you will have a big sniping nest in your ship

(Velocitas est Vita) #120

Oooh, I like that. Taking certain jobs will affect your inter-faction relations, meaning certain people will fight for you while others will fight against you.