- Is the Blue and Green tree still the meta?
- Mindsweeper/Blast Master are still best for the most damage and synergy with blue and green trees?
- Were there significant updates to Moze from June to September? I skimmed all the patch notes and it looks like the ones that stick to me are extra two DLCs and useless anointments are gone now. Some gun buffs and nerfs (the usual). But it looks like it’s still the old recipe?
- Did Sapper got buffed?
- New com is ok but not ground breaking?
- Visual noise is still a thing in this game? Or was there a setting added to reduce the visual noise?
- Should I even bother farming DLC3 or DLC4 has godlier stuff?
- Extra: is Kaoson still the best smg for Moze?
Bit of background: last time I played the game was end of May 2020. Due to a number of reasons I had to stop playing. This was at level cap 57 and I completed DLC2 and soloing Maliwan TD with Moze at M10.
Today I decided to play again but maybe not as serious as I used to be (just some life reasons that prevents me from spending a lot of time with this game sadly).
At level 57, I had mostly godly stuff: Kaoson, OPQ, I managed to hit lvl 65 in two games of Slaughtershaft M10. I forgot about Scraptrap Trashlantis. I remembered it after hitting 65. While DLC3 and DLC4 are downloading, I went to Athenas M10. My lvl 57 loadout is still doing ok again lvl 65 but not as quick as it used to be. When I got to Traunt, I farmed him 3 times, it took more than a minute or two to kill him (before I can kill him in seconds).