OMG ok so I love Orendi and stuff

OOOH where to start Orendi is so faaaest always moving always jumping ALWAYS SHOOTING unless she dies WITCH IS OK because it gives me time to breeeathe I hold my breath a lot every EXPLOSION makes me inhale with w i d e eyes since there’s so much to see unless you aren’t the Orendi then their eyes melt and I feel ADRENALINE dancing with death and making death dance it’s wonderful but stuns are terrible D: if I can’t move I can’t jump and if I can’t jump I die please Gearbox don’t change her she’s PERFECT please . ͜ .

EDIT: I’m glad you guys are having fun here

6 Likes

We need guardrails to be implemented into orendi’s kit to prevent being stunned asap.

5 Likes

I like it

3 Likes

The community has spoken! All hail community! Now we must sacrifice a scrub to a volcano in order for the ritual of implementation to be complete.

6 Likes

I have sharp objects and an inclination to violence, attempt to sacrifice me at your peril

5 Likes

Nobody said you were a scrub. But if you insist, a fight to the bloody death you shall have

3 Likes

I’m reading the OP in Orendi’s voice. xD
(That said, she is one of my favorites from the game).

5 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time! I declare the weapon we use be…SPORKS!

3 Likes

Burst dash says no

5 Likes

Fisticuffs then I say!

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

COWARD! You knave! You scoundrel! You rapscallion! You felonious memer of the dankest degree!

(@ZercR if I am annoying you with this just ask me to stop and I will be happy to oblige)

6 Likes

Orendi isn’t perfect, her ult doesn’t work half the time :confused:

2 Likes

git gud scrub. to the volcano with you. I the community has spoken!

5 Likes

? Nah you do you. Ain’t hurting anyone

2 Likes

HERITIC! You simply haven’t become worthy to harness the power of CHAOS!

2 Likes

You’re kidding me right… :joy:

2 Likes

No you are

2 Likes

How exactly? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mess with the best, burn like the rest.

2 Likes