OMG ok so I love Orendi and stuff

[quote=“Nemosis327, post:2, topic:1591981, full:true”]
We need guardrails [/quote]

- HOW DARE YOU???!!! (Ambra voice)

2 Likes

sacrifice scrubs, vulcano, Nemosis = the community, sporkfights…

Let´s try to get this thread back on rails please!

4 Likes

Bot match last night had 2 Orendi bots, I knew it would be a blackout, what a bloody mess.

2 Likes

When you put it like that…man do I sound like such a cool guy! If only I was half as cool in real life.

Ah we have fun here. I was just keeping in line with the general chaotic tone of the OP. Tell me that orendi wouldn’t love the opportunity to toss some bodies into the flaming maw of firey death that is know as volcano. :wink:

Tbh I have no idea what else to talk about in this tread. There wasn’t really a question imposed. I’m not sure how long a conversation on “orendi is great” can hold meaningful interest.

Maybe this is why I got outvoted by a sack of potato. And where is potato now? Leading us? The guy you all put in power? He was found dead at the bottom of a volcano.

Rip. Okay I don’t know what to talk about. Nemo, out!

8 Likes

SHADOW SHADOW SHADOW FIRE FIRE FIRE! -Orendi

6 Likes

^This seems to be a perfect example for “on-topic” in this topic :heart:

Orendi is my very favourite character, along with Rath. In the CTT I had one mission as Rath - it was not as successfull as I thought… My next mission was Orendi and I went with it along the complete CTT-time. When it ended I was Master of Orendi and incredibly sad that I could´nt play any further.

I´m still a bit miffed that I have´nt been able to whitness or play in a 5man Orendi team. Heard of such insane things during the first Chaos Rumble. Had a Renegade mission with 3 Orendis though, it was glorious!

And now - some Haiku

Six eyes in the dark
Scarlet hell boiling within
Hat hunting the void

Here a german Haiku for Orendi :heart:

Sechs Augen warten
Schwarze Säule strebt empor
Leere weicht Chaos.

approximate translation

“six eyes are waiting
black pillar rises higher
void retreats from chaos”

7 Likes

:neutral_face:

How do you people do it

2 Likes

I can only imagine this would be total destruction in the best way possible. She’s the PERFECT character for this mission.

4 Likes

If you’re unaware of why I say this, just watch… this happens too much :confused: @JoeKGBX Not sure if you’re aware of this!

4 Likes

Looks similar to the issues Galilea has been having with her shield toss and Aurox has been having with his grab. The effects just aren’t recognizing the target.

5 Likes

Looking into this a bit to make sure the team is aware. Thanks!

EDIT: Team is indeed aware! Thanks again!

10 Likes

So it wasnt me!?! I just thought it was harder to land!!!

3 Likes

Where my fellow Orendi mains at? Post your best stats so I can bask in the glorious chaos!

IMG_1028

IMG_1027

4 Likes

K/D went down from 26 to 25 in two stupid games :joy:

Most kills was a 29-0 game.

Most minions was a 19-0 118 minion kill meltdown.

Couldn’t find the screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Hunh, glad to know I was part of one of the only 28 losses you’ve had with Orendi.

If I had known that was such a momentous occasion I would have toasted to it. Or, you know, at least have been smug.

Too late now. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Only 816 cooldown reduction? Get on my level :smirk:

Still wonder how our Pillar & Nullify add up to the highest damage dealt :joy:

2 Likes

That game made me finally stop playing Orendi… not your guys fault of course, just her ult not being able to work cost a few important kills, and MAN that frustrated me :joy:

Lmao that’s ridonkulous :stuck_out_tongue: I think the left side counts PvE though? IDK :confused:

2 Likes

Yepp, all stats counts both PvE and PvP! That’s why my Miko has outdamaged your Orendi if we’re going by best damage dealt :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty sure the Best Damage Dealt counts PVE as well. I have a best of about 2 million with Shayne after a glitched advanced helio run where her ult was 1-shotting everything. Including Rendain.

Edit: Confirmed by @SirWalrusCrow

4 Likes

I remember that happening!

3 Likes