On a Positive Note

I just wanted to take a second to thank the Devs, with all the issues people are having, myself included and I’m sure the sleepless last two nights I just want to say this game is fantastic. Open Beta blew me away and then some

Story Mission are top notch, you can see they are not tacked on because it’s required or anything of that nature, I can mindlessly grind story missions all day and have already.

Bravo GBX, I can’t wait for the future and all the content you put forth. I have 600+ hours in Borderlands games and plan to put more then that into Battleborn :smiley:

Being a big developer I know the kind of stress and scrutiny that games go under right after launch but stay positive and keep moving forward!

7 Likes

Ye, same here. I’ve been complaining too, but that’s only because I really like the game. Bravo!

I agree, this is one of the best games I have ever played. I’m not the best at games, and clearly not the hardcore type but Ive tryed most of them. WoW, COD, OW, GW, etc. This has and will be my favorite and I’m invested in the WoW expansion coming out in August if thats saying anything. I know they are completely different games but I just want to show my devotion to this game since I’ve been playing WoW since release. Good job GBX, cant wait till future plans on this game. I want to say thank you too for all your hard work and dedication to make this game successful for the future.

-Dasev77

I agree that the game is amazing and major accolades should go to Gearbox. They are truly BADASS!

Although I guess I’m a bit bias on this as I haven’t really had any issues (except at midnight at launch time, but that only delayed me by 10 minutes or so).

Happy fragging all!

Yea there will be a bit of complaining at first but I think its really nice everyone cares enough to voice their opinions and hopefully shape this game up for the better :slight_smile: