On The Origins of Aviants

Guys, a few questions regarding the origins of Aviants (Benedict, Toby, Ernest).

1. Does anyone know what species ERNEST is and what his species home planet / system is called?

2. TOBY is a Finisci and they hail from Mennick B, correct? Is that a planet or a system? Did it get destroyed? (Ok, I guess EVERY planet / system got destroyed since Solus is the Last Star at this point, right?)

3. Benedict is a…Buteonen or something? From planet Madan? His wife and kids got killed?

4. I have heard that TOBY and Benedict are BOTH from Madan; is this true?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

All i know so far, AS I TOLD YOU ALREADY, is that Menneck-B is the Avian system, and that Madan is a planet in it. I ASSUME that it is the only planet, and that it’s like humans are from Earth, in the Milky Way system.

I forgot what Ernest’s race is called, but i believe @Jythri told me once…

EDIT:

Here’s Toby^

Ernest^, i guess…

Benedict^

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

@dante_d_silva should devote some of the Battleplan Lores to digging into the Codex Regrowth archives for information collected on the different species in the universe. Could be like the Battleborn equivalent of “Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Breaking Character…

Keep in mind “Irieira” is not official canon for Ernest. It’s just something I made up.
“Buteonen” is confirmed by @Jythri though for Benedict.

3 Likes

Damn you and your comfusing BS, Benny… haha! It’s hard for me to remember what is official, and what we made up in RP…

2 Likes

Okay, so after consulting Toby, Ernest and Benedict’s lore again, it would appear that Menneck-B IS indeed the Avian solar system, and Madan the Avian homeworld. I take this from Benedict’s “The Bird’s Last Word” lore, where Benedict says the following:

“Menneck wasn’t the first system to be darkened, nor Madan the first planet”.

It should be noted that Ernest’s lore makes Menneck SOUND like a planet, but doesn’t directly call it one, like Benedict’s lore does.

1 Like

There could be a planet in the system called Menneck (or Menneck Prime etc) where all the non-Benedicts go because they got sick of his ■■■■ (the singular @Benedict_87, the rest of the Buteonens were actually pretty nice folk).

3 Likes

There could be, and some of the lore DEFINITELY makes it sound like there is a planet called Menneck, but the only lore that confirms a planet name is Benedict’s (Madan). Dev knowledge required, @Jythri, @JoeKGBX and @dante_d_silva!

1 Like

Most systems in all the scifi ive ever read / seen (LOTS!) have at least one planet sharing the name of the system.

Mennick-B implies it is the second planet in the Menneck system.

1 Like

I agree, but until it’s dev-confirmed, we can’t say…

1 Like

I actually felt the “-B” meant it was a binary star system, though it’s also a thing where you label each planet in the system in alphabetical order (Menneck-A, Menneck-B, Menneck-C).

3 Likes

Madan is not the only planet in the Menneck-B system:

5 Likes

Cool! I officially name Stragi the Finisci homeworld!

Plants flag.

4 Likes

It is the furthest from the star, after all :stuck_out_tongue:
Y’all are lucky I’m up late to settle these critical matters, it’s 12:45am here!

5 Likes

salutes

Welcome to the Late-Night Forums Club, Sir!

4 Likes

To some, that’s called being up early and being up early means you are committed to your job :wink:

5 Likes

Insomnia can be your friend and ally!

3 Likes

IS it the furthest from the star, or did you just make that up to appease me? Either way…

Plants second flag.

3 Likes

Also I really need to update my brain/website with the Battleplan Lores… I totally forgot about that mention.

3 Likes