One Armed Gamer

Stumbled across Batler, he’s running TVHM for the first time, and yes, he has one arm. If any of you lovely people want to go and chill with him, offer advice, or donate, that’d be peachy.

8 Likes

Very cool. I dropped a comment. kinda a long vid to get caught up in. 2 hours.

It’s not easy gaming one-handed. :innocent:

He controls movement with his foot, and aims with his hand.

Seems pretty fluid.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the stream! I really need all the help I can get. There’s quite a step up in difficulty from normal to TVHM!

4 Likes

Damn, that sound kinda cool. like the drummer from Def Leppard. Great band btw.

I actually tried gaming one handed, but didn’t use my feet. just my one hand. its very difficult. [quote=“BatlerGaming, post:4, topic:1561748”]
I really need all the help I can get. There’s quite a step up in difficulty from normal to TVHM!
[/quote]

yes, but its definitely doable. Where you might find the difficulty is in UVHM. and all you need to do is ask, I would be happy to help. and I know of others in this great forum that can help you as well. Lots of goodness in here. :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome. There‘s a ton of good advice and good people here, if you have any questions at all, post a thread in the Zero section, I’m sure you’ll find the answers you need.
Any problems, drop me a pm.

If you’d been on PS4 I would’ve gladly dropped in to a few games with you, mate.

Great use of cover, top notch strafes, and a clear knowledge of spawns/positioning.

No advice I can give other than keep polishing those skill player.

1 Like

Wow…sincere props!