One problem with the PvP in this game

So, in the following image, keep in mind that Green team won, and I was playing Whiskey (hence the, Whiskey on the side)

I had the lowest score in the game, but almost double the minions of literally any other player, despite the fact that I would consider myself one of the stronger assets of the game, as i did nothing but make sure the enemy team had to always contend with Thralls, Turrets, and general lack of minions. Anytime my team was dead, the enemy couldn’t get any momentum (okay so this was a 55-50 win, so did get SOME momentum.) but instead of even looking like a decent player, I look like I was utterly carried, barring the no kills. I at least had the least deaths.

2 Likes

I guess for some unknown reason the game value kills more than objective points.

Apparently they’re going to change this in the future. It does seem like a pretty big oversight. Hell, you could fix it just by removing the score column altogether. It doesn’t provide any information we don’t already have.

Edit: MaineCoonDoor was tearing it up lol

3 Likes

Right? AND YET GALILEA MIKO TOO STRONK COMBO PLZ NERF CAN"T KILL

But seriously, Boldur is like a Galilea, who can close the gap. And has a better shield, and can sprint with his shield, and has a slow, and like, is generally better. NOPE GOTTA NERF GALLY

1 Like

I raised this issue in another thread yesterday:

Score needs to be reworked or removed.

2 Likes

Just think of the score as how much you have been doing for damage against other players without the player getting away. And the score is just so if the game is gonna be a draw it can choose a winner. ie no team can do the objective, so the team with highest kd wins.