OP 7 help to 8 please

I am presently at OP7 and I just can’t get my assassin to 8. Any and/or all help is appreciated. My Xbox one name is ItsallO4

Thanks again!

I can help with that. When will you be available?

Edit: there’s also this Zero’s Digistruct Peak, area specific strategies

I will be on until 5:45 then again at 7. I am weak though as an assassin. Thx

Truthfully. I think I need to reset and farm and then go for it. I was trying to make it to 8 with what I have but I think I need more. Thx again!

I’ll be free tonight around 5:30 or 6 pm (PST)

Home now, available for the next 2 1/2 hours.

thank you so much but after slopping through a couple tries, I now realize I have a lot to learn. If I went with you on the peak you would basically be solo. As a gunzerker I had no problem blasting my way through, but as an assassin I need to work on my finesse and skill level. Please give me a little while and I will come knocking on your door again! Ty

1 Like

Hey bud, the weekend is here and I don’t have to work so I thought I’d ask. Did you manage to to reach OP8?

Thanks a lot everyone! I finally got my zero to op 8 (with a lot of help!) and then did the same with my gunzerker solo. My only regret is that I came to the party so late. Still, this game might be my favourite and by the time I get sick of it, my hope is bl3 is right around the corner. Peace

1 Like