OP8 SHOCK Storm Front

hi, Like The Topic says, i look for a “Shock Storm Front” lvl OP8, i can trade a mass of OP8 Weapons :wink:
regards,

PSN: ChrisWolf88

1 Like

The Storm Front Grenade is only available in Shock. However there isn’t a variant called the Shock Storm Front. You can only get a Longbow Storm Front, Homing Storm Front, Lobbed Storm Front or Rubberized Storm Front.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like

So my lvl 72 “Shock Storm Front” is a imagination?^^

Like toppic says i look for a lvl OP8 version

1 Like

I think what @Poisd2Strike was getting at was what version of the Storm Front are you looking for? Saying Shock Storm Front is like saying Shock Quasar or Shock Tesla. It’s redundant when what really is important is the delivery mechanism, fuse time, etc.

I’ve seen a lot of players using and dumping modded/hacked grenades with weird prefixes/names and I think a “Shock Storm Front” may have been one of them. Sounds like your 72 version may be modded. Does it happen to combine multiple grenade effects (e.g., tesla with breath of Terramorphous shock pillars)?

1 Like

I have a Shock Storm Front so i can say it is not a rumor. But however my internet is down and it is not a a OP8.

1 Like

“Shock Storm Front” doesn’t exist by any legitimate means. So if you have one it’s modded.

Rumor also has it that an Explosive Norfleet is a legitimate item in the game. Same with a Purple Pandemic that behaves like a Rolling Thunder and Crossfire.

1 Like

who the hell cares? this is not a discussion thread, i search this thing and nothing more. wtf

1 Like

I’m just trying to clarify what you’re asking for. Relax.

1 Like

No, your level 72 “Shock Storm Front” is a modded / hacked item. So what you are requesting is a better version of an illegitimate item.

What you are asking for is a modded / hacked item. As @BookEmDano pointed out, a “Shock Storm Front” Grenade cannot be legitimately obtained. “Shock” is not a legitimate delivery mechanism for a the Storm Front Grenade mod. The only valid delivery mechanisms are Longbow, Homing, Lobbed and Rubberized. The forum rules do not allow requests for modded / hacked or duped items, the moderators frown upon such requests and threads requesting modded / hacked or duped items tend to get locked. FYI, you might want to read the Trade forum rules. Modified / hacked items violate both Microsoft and Sony’s Terms of Service.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like

Everything here just seems fishy.
You may not want discussion, but when hacked items come into play, discussion is usually had.

Don’t seek out illegitimate gear here please.

1 Like