Got an issue on my game for a week and it’s basically impossible to play. It all started at the end of last month, on the 24th April, I believe. Problem is quite simple, when I open the menu, the game freezes for about 30 seconds, every time. And sometimes, when there’s a lot of mobs, like in Slaughterstar 3000, it can freeze for 15-30 seconds. And I also get killed without being noticed. I didn’t find any solution for this issue yet. So I opened a report ticket, but I want to have all the odds with me to fix it. That’s why I’m writing here also.
That’s what I know for now and what “diagnostic” I did:
- Thought my console was overheating, so I cleaned the dust off my console, didn’t help.
- It crashes online and offline.
- Tried different characters to see it the save was the issue, and it’s not.
- Tried reinstalling the game twice, issue is still there.
- Game and console are up to date.
- When the bug occurs, online players with me lag.
- If I’m the host, other players get disconnected of the session.
- General loadings are much longer than before.
I hope I’ll be able to find the solution to that issue.
Thanks to you guys and gals for the suggestion!