OPQ drop rates at M10

Hello people!

I have been farming M10 at the cartel event hoping to get some good upgrades.

Nope nth not a single M10 OPQ, from Franco or Josie after days of farming, maybe I kill too slowly , I am not even sure if I can land myself a sweet OPQ with the 300/90 appointment before the cartel event ends.

Would any like to help me with loot farming?

Thanks much.

Drop rates for the OPQ System are terrible. I haven’t gotten one since week one. All that I seem to get for Cartel items are Wattson shields and Fish Slap grenades.

1 Like

I got three today in single Joey fight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RNG is RNG. I’ve never had a problem getting an OPQ. Getting one with a good anointment can be tough, as with all weapons.

2 Likes

^Pretty much…

If you want a better chance at gear, find 3 other folks to play with…that’s 4 chances on Cooperation.

2 Likes

it’s gonna get nerfed after the phase 1 patch anyway

1 Like

A good M10 OPQ with the 300/90 annoint is the last thing I need before the event ends.

2 Likes

Its ok my child, Rngesus is a fickle lord but always gives salvation to the most devote followers. Carry on the path and resist the temptations of lootcifer and there will be peace when you are done.

2 Likes

Well I used my M1 version in M10 until I dropped a grown up version and it was fine so even after the “Adjustment” I suspect it won’t be trash. :wink:

2 Likes

drop rate is good , quality of loot are trash . still not realistic to farm the best one

1 Like

What platform are you on? I play on PS4 and I got one with 150% bonus radiation damage anointment and 7200x2 damage. If you’re on PS4 too let me know your gamertag and I’ll add you and send you one

1 Like

Yeah i farmed M9 a few days got 1 or 2 OPQ. but the damage range is really weird is like just 5.1K X 2
and the other is just 6K X 2.

I wonder how did others get the 9K X 2 variant? at M10? that great of a jump?

Thanks much for the offer, i am on PC. damm they should allow cross play between platforms.

@FluffyLabbit

I can give you a m10 opq. Just add me on Epic and I’ll send it over.

Do you need a YellowCake and Kaoson too? Got a bunch.

im not sure , but mine has 8.3k x2 with ase 75 another with 150 rad

You still helping out with m10 opq and yellowcake?

@joshqw555

Sure … I have some to spare.

What platform are you playing on?

Im on pc. My handle is under my name