Orendi: A Good Friend?

Hey guys help settle an argument between me and @JoesOs. Do you think Orendi would be a good friend?

• Yes, she is very loyal.
  • No, she might eat you.

0 voters

5 Likes

Define good and if there are other people you could use as distractions

3 Likes

See one of us thinks she would be loyal to you and always have your back and the other believes she might eat human beings including her friends.

If you face orendi vs shane you will hear how loyal she actually is.

The deal is can u survive long enough to become her friend?

2 Likes

Oh, using those parameters: she’d eat you, if the mood struck her. But there’s no idea when the mood would strike her

2 Likes

There is a certain level of crazy where someone is no longer eligible to be a good friend.

I wouldn’t trust her at all, hence my vote, but what’s wrong with this^?

1 Like

Since the topic came up: what’s with the note signed “-O” slid under Toby’s door? Is that explained in Orendi’s lore? (Haven’t really played her much yet.)

1 Like

No, it’s not, and it is only ASSUMED to be a crush.

Face it: Orendi wants some tail.

2 Likes

I think Orendi is too much of a loose cannon to be considered a good friend.

Fixed!

2 Likes

I’d trust Orendi with my life.

But as @dantesolar said, I’d have to survive long enough to be her friend.

2 Likes

I think I could be friends with orendi, i talk a lot, she talks a lot with slightly more randomness, I think she would be good if you know what makes her tick

1 Like

Alright fine. You guys have forced me to change the little blurb thing under my name. Sorry Pheebs, I still love ya, but my FRIEND needs me!

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You were SO confident when you boasted about how you’d bring this question to the forums!

What’s interesting is that the Twitter poll also ended at 60-40. Maybe it’s because I didn’t post a screenshot of my amazing Orendi assist streak from that game.

Whatever, you’ll all regret not being Orendi’s friend when the universe is taken over by an evil tyrant.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing. Orendi strikes me as the kind of gal that, if she decides you’re her friend, she’ll be your super-best cross your heart ultra friend for ever and ever. And ever.

She also strikes me as the kind of gal that’s clingy, jealous, overprotective, and filled to bursting with unfathomable cosmic powers.

And now she’s your new best friend. Forever. And ever. And there’s nothing you can do about it.

So in conclusion, I think she’d be a great friend, but she would be your ONLY friend. One way or the other.

1 Like

Sounds more like a girlfriend to me :confused:

1 Like

As an aviant, the danger of bein’ eaten by Orendi is very, VERY real.
I’ve caught her pickin’ up feathers from both me AND Ernest and bakin’ 'em into a pie.
Kind of hard to be friends with someone when they pull out three hand crafted bone sporks and a knifoon whenever ya come around.

5 Likes