Out of video memory xbox series s

Playing at the blastplains got this screen

If it can not be readed it says;
Error

Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has de minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting…

1 Like

Please forward that to 2K support - there’s a link to the support form in the pinned thread at the top of this section.

Hello, I have the same problem, game crashed so many times in last 2 days I was playing on my brand new Series S, mostly when playing 2 characters (sometimes on loading the 2nd player, sometimes in menus, while trading. etc.) but also it completely freezes when loading maps with 1 player only (Sanctuary and Pandora). I had no DLC at first , now I have all season pass 1 ones (except skins) and it persists. I contacted 2k support, they told me to cear the cache (!) and reinstall the game. Seriously. 70GB+.
Before I do that anyone can confirm that it actually solves the crashing problem? Because on X-One S it did not (I have disc version and was playing without any DLC for a few months now). Thank You for feedback.
Other issue is abysmal frame rate when 2nd character is loaded. to the point that 2nd player does not move forward (like if cotroller was broken). It is even worse than when playing 2 players on X-One. Game crashed with 2 players too on X-one but never on loading maps.
And it happens all the time, 4 times within first hour of playing (I have saves form X-one)
Plus for me also 1st character drifts to right when idle, no matter which controller I use. It does not happen to 2nd player though. And it happens on both XOne and Series S.