Outsmart the Opponent

This thread is here to serve a simple yet fun function, a forum game.
Rules are simple:

• Use actions to alter yourself (I put on -insert armor- come at me bro, I go into a Hulk like rage, etc.)
  • No undoing actions to others directly (so and so removes everything but their underwear and are vulnerable to my fireball, you’d need to overpower or alter you own attack/parameter to allow you to ignore whatever defense or offense the other people have)
  • Only one alteration per post (actions are not alterations unless you’re doing something while altering yourself such as putting on spandex and jumping out an airplane)
  • Limit yourself to a reasonable number of actions and try not to be vague (no I ~rambles 20 or so actions~ which make me unable to be hit at all, ha!)
  • Optional: Have fun :smile:

Notes: You don’t need to alter yourself, you can spawn something to negate an opponent’s own alteration and other similar stuff. Oh and memes/pictures as stuff done is ok.

I’ll start.
@ACNAero: ACNAero’s maggots attack Heimskr instead of me because Heimskr angers them.

Uhh… The answer is: F*ckin’ Slayer!

Am I doing this right?

Close enough. (Basically what we were doing in two threads now forever linked to here is what I tried to describe so more than likely yes.)
I summon a Darknut for your Slayer to fight.
Edit: I think you’re not, YOU’RE NOT SHOWING UP ON THE LIST OF USERS WHO HAVE POSTED IN THIS THREAD! :frowning:

Did you even get it? ;p

There is no “your Slayer.” There is only “F*ckin’ Slayer!” They cannot be fought by a measly creature.

I Bahroo the thread.

2 Likes

-facepalm- I jump scare you (FNAF)

Well, if we go that route:

Enter Sandman cover backwards powers activate!

I kill you with unimpressedness

1 Like

So I was “ghost” P_Anchist? Shame. Hmm… I let @0takuMetalhead take care of you while I respawn :angel:

I make a pretty pictor of everyone fighting

9 Likes

It’s a tilt-head-back-and-weakly-slap-each-other fight.

1 Like

You called?

I’m losing blood…GIVE ME YOURS

Yes. I cant see the image at school but yes

2 Likes

I forgot about that picture.

this is now the Slayer thread?

By far my favorite riff ever

1 Like

Sure. Why not ;p

last one

Tom Araya is from Viña. 'nuff said :v