Over 100% CC Reduction

Apparently if you get over 100% CC reduction on a character, CCs against you become permanent. At least Silence and Slow do, I didnt try it out with stun and blind yet.
You can make this possible on pendles with his level 9 helix choice and full CC Reduction gear. It is kind of a weird Glitch, that instead of negating CC it instead prolongs them.

5 Likes

Its been like that forever. One of those little quirks to playing battleborn the devs just never seem to get around to fixing.

5 Likes

alas tis the only way to get the benefit from The Culling on burst dash by yourself without taking ground zero

1 Like

Shiny grins, love it.

1 Like

What if you just have 99%?

1 Like

They probably figure that no one is going to go with 100% CCR outside of testing.

2 Likes

Just found an interesting way to use this for Marquis.
The last part of Renegade, was able to keep 100% of the evolved thrall back.

3 Likes

That reminds me of the Civilization with Gandhi. His aggression is either 1 or 0 whe n you start, but you can do things that lowers aggression, and eventually you can lower Gandhi’s to -1. Which breaks the game. It couldn’t interpret negative values, so it understood it as 255, and Gandhi would Nuke you.

Could be a similar issue. You lowered your CC to a negative number. Game interprets as max value. So CCs are now permanent.

4 Likes

I was just playing some games as pendles and I started picking that helix for the first time. And I started experiencing aggravating slows that would stay on me until I died. Never picking that helix again.

1 Like

The fact that this bug has remained this long just shows how much people actually use CC reduction

3 Likes

I actually like CC reduction gear, it allows for more comfortable play for me. Maybe that’s because I’m a pleb.

2 Likes