PANZER ZANE THE DESTROYER Terror Build (RAID READY) - /w Mayhem 3 Slaught Shaft No Death

Hello Everyone!!!

Finally… after numerous days of testing countless different set ups/gear combinations/skills/class mods, etc… I have settled on a verdict for my version of End Game Zane, and I am super excited to be sharing this build with you all.

This has got to be one of the tankiest, most damaging builds I have played to date, you literally feel invincible, at the same time, able to take down triple bar enemies in simply a few shots.

It is extremely fun, has high mobility just like most of my builds, but it does not depend on that mobility through a snow drift, rather kill skills and gear. With this build you will be utilizing the benefits of Calm Cool Collective, with that of the Cryo terror bonuses. In order to best proc them it will require skill canceling, or simply allowing your abilities to drop periodically (totally worth it).

The build has a slight bit of a learning curve, but once you get it down, you will be excelling in any End Game content. I will go as far as to say that this is the best all around build for Zane, and will be a Meta set up for Group Raid (shield boosters).

As always the Slaughter Run shown is sped up to keep from making too long of a video (I know its long AF already), I have no problem uploading the full runs if anyone would like to see… but you can always watch it live on my Twitch :smiley: The damage was neutral.

I am a PS4 Player, and plan on helping the PS4 & Borderlands community as much as I can. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me via twitter, or instagram.

Check me out at:

https://twitter.com/MFxckahJonez

Timestamps:
2:23 Build/Gear
6:01 Skills
13:07 Graveward
14:31 Mayhem Slaughter 3