Patch 6/11 feedback polls

I’d argue it’s nowhere near as bad.

M 2.0’s problem is some of the Mayhem levels scale health too much.

So either M10 guns need to have their damage buffed a LOT or that M10 health bonus needs to get toned down to around 500-700%

I mean hell, you could literally give 80% of the guns a flat damage increase of around 15-20% without any testing at all and still not end up in crazy territory, outside of a few outlier situations.

I think they’re making the issues more complex than they need to be.

3 Likes

Same here man, I’m not playing BL3 in it’s current state, all my guns and gear sh*t for M10 is useless right now.

4 Likes

Seems like Gearbox is more interested in supporting Godfall than Borderlands 3. It’s hard to believe Gearbox is actually paying attention since BL3 gets worst and worst with almost every “hot fix” they do.

2 Likes

The moderators are pretty much the “yes men” for Gearbox. They’re here to ensure we only say good things about Borderlands and whatever goals Gearbox has. They’re probably not hired by Gearbox, I’m like 50/50 percent sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually did work for Gearbox.

5 Likes

This is how i feel,invested over 1200 hrs in Bl3 with the ups and downs promise after promise explanation after explanation but this downward spiral has been going on since the TPS,Battleborn,and now this,What happend is people stopped caring to give us a rich experience like Bl2 and followed every developer into the abyss like sheep and have lost their way.

2 Likes

FTR (1) We are NOT paid by Gearbox - it even says that clearly in the FORUM RULES of all places; and (2) We have and keep our own opinions about a lot of things, including the game.

Any further questions or comments about moderators should be taken up in PM with one of us.

I agree with vaulthunter 101,we are angry right now and they do not deserve that coming their way,focus on the way things are right now and how Gbx should rectify what’s wrong,the moderator’s are here to help and deserve respect.

1 Like

I fixed the BrokenLands problem for me, just uninstalled the game, sick of all the nerfing and waiting for fixes over and over .

5 Likes

This patch was basically a big f’you to the Kaoson. I have zero idea how they didn’t go after the OPQ and I wish they had because I legit dislike using that Gun while the Kaoson was a joy to use. If they’d just whacked the damage It would have felt like the same gun but now it not only didn’t hit like it used to it doesn’t feel like it used to.

3 Likes

Honestly my Beastmaster has no problem in the old content. I have pretty awesome gear on him so he tears through it all. But new Guardian Takedown, phew getting to the 3 crystal part just is impossible to do because of that mechanic and Mayhem 10 scaling with this raid. It’s just a terrible mechanic and things need to scale better in this raid for me personally :confused:

1 Like

I agree, the poll idea is fantastic, and gives a good representation of how the player base feels. @jbow2020 well done.

1 Like

Gearbox has clearly lost sight of what this game is meant to be. Fun and rewarding!

10 Likes

Started new Moze run after patch installed (ps4), by the droughts I had a moment of severe slow down and froze for several seconds, few other issues on pandora tho transition slowdown is still irritating. Had first crash after fighting gigamind, he dropped a legendary which never appeared in my lost loot. I still like the game but the optimisation is still woeful it’s one of the reasons I stop playing for ages before going back to it and the reason it took many months before beating game with every character. Still not beat both dlcs with more than one character.

1 Like

It seems too tough using the build I had previous on Mayhem 10. I didn’t get very far on start. I’ll try normal mode.

I saw a lot of jumping (platforming) in the reviews, I don’t particulary like that kind of gaming, only because I’m not that good at it.

1 Like

This game is in a very tragic state. I just don’t trust Gearbox anymore, every patch/hotfix is a lie. Everything written in the patch notes is just not true. Performance is still bad, game is still crashing, balance is nonexistent, M10 health reduction is unnoticeable. On top of that new takedown has some serious design flaws that just scream bad game design and it also has bugged scaling.

5 Likes

I perfectly agree with this statement, I’ve never been one to defend GB.

1 Like

And then there’s the HUD scaling that has rendered the game unplayable for many of us.

1 Like

Here is some testing done with a small batch of weapons:

What does more damage? 60k+ Nukem vs 31k Plague vs 28k YC

Pistols/AR:

TIDAL WAVE!

1 Like

Imho I also feel like i’m being pushed to run a Bloodletter deathless build which I haven’t done since November on my Moze or some gimmicky build,I have tried and tested 50/150 style builds on Zane Fl4k and personally didn’t like the feel,they talk about build deversity when most Moze players were using Bloodletter deathless,Minesweeper,or Sapper,I was just running a Blast master and a Pearl high dps build with good survivablity and feels like i’m starting over,With it this late in the life cycle of the game it should be more about Shooting and Looting and not some gimmick or shoot all your ammo and here is a blue and green,Where’s the Lootsplosions that made this series Great,Hell even the Pre sequel is a masterpiece,personally not one of my favorite’s to where we are now,With that being said,We had all these things going on in the world and still do,it would have been ok just to have a place just to escape to and have Fun! So balance with all player’s in mind and just Let Us Play

1 Like

Or the vaults full of chests to loot? Lol they tossed them out the window good fine sir.

1 Like