PAX Online 2020 - Gearbox Digital Showcase

Gearbox Digital Showcase for PAX Online aired September 12, 2020 at 12:45PM PT. Watch the video for exciting announcements for Borderlands 3, GearboxLoot.com, Nerdvana Games, and our Gearbox Publishing titles: Tribes of Midgard, Godfall and Risk of Rain 2!

During the show, Randy Pitchford, founder of Gearbox Entertainment, is our host—taking us through the Gearbox Digital Showcase!

Colleen Clickenbeard (Tannis), Jason Douglas (Krieg), Bruce Dubose (Marcus), Jamie Marchi (Ellie), K. Michael Tatum (Hammerlock), and Brendan Blaber (Maurice) call in from the ECHOnet with a table read of Borderlands 3 new campaign add-on: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Flustercluck!

Steve Gibson, president of Gearbox Publishing, runs us through what the Publishing arm has been up to! You’ll see updates about Homeworld 3 and hear from Julian Madroda about Norsfell’s title Tribes of Midgard, Keith Lee from Counterplay Games, and Paul Morse from Hopoo Games as they share their exciting announcement.

Erica Stead talks merchandise and GearboxLoot! She shares two new Giveaways that you can be a part of on Instagram! Get more information on the 500 Maliwan Replica Gun giveaway here: bit.ly/Maliwan-PAX-Sweeps

For Vault Hunters and fantasy role-playing game fans everywhere, Nerdvana Games, in collaboration with Leder Games and Gearbox Entertainment, is proud to introduce Bunkers & Badasses, a tabletop game based on the internationally-acclaimed Borderlands franchise. The game is available right now for pre-order on www.NerdvanaGames.com.

Those looking for updates on what is coming next in Borderlands 3 will learn more about full next-gen support, a new skill tree for each Vault Hunter, additional co-op features, and more from Creative Director Graeme Timmins and Producer Pat Fenn!

Make sure to watch the full show for everything we shared!

7 Likes

Get rid of mayhem 2.0 would be a start

6 Likes

Do I have to have borderlands on the store or can I have it on disc so I can get free upgrade when it’s comes out on ps5

New game mode I’m guessing is ultimate vault hunter mode?

If so, I question the whole “New” qualifier.

Ultimate VHM is more of an “Old as Dirt/Diablo” mode.

Except even Blizzard-Activision had the sense to ditch it.