PAX West...? Hoping to Sweet Baby Jesus there's a BIA something-something!

(Hi!) #1

Saw on Twitter, via Reddit, that GBX is planning on showing something at PAX West this year, Sept. 2.

Could it be…? Probably not, actually, almost certainly not, but what else have I if not false hope and self delusion?

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #2

They have a number of things in the works, including BiA4, BL3, and their new Project1v1 thing. It’d be nice to see more on all three of those!

0 Likes

(Hi!) #3

When you say “all three of those,” I can’t help but assume you actually meant to write, “BIA is all that matters, I am BIA, you are BIA, we are BIA. BIA forever.” Correct?

1 Like

(How much time do we have?) #4

Close…

But not close enough! :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

(Hi!) #5

What - the Rangers have a catcher than can throw out runners? I call BS on that as everyone knows only Yadier Molina is capable of such feats of glory!

1 Like

(How much time do we have?) #6

What you don’t see in the photo is that the catcher was none other than the original Texas Ranger himself, Walker (played, of course, by Chuck Norris) making a cameo appearance. He probably threw the guy out without even having to catch the ball first. :baseball:

0 Likes

(FENIX400) #7

I hope so, but I try not to have high expectations because surely I will take another disappointment … as for years …

0 Likes

(Hi!) #8

I’m all about keeping the faith.

My StG magazine isn’t half empty, my friend, it’s half full!

0 Likes

(Hi!) #9

So… nothing, eh? ZOMG - MY STG MAG IS HALF EMPTY!!!

0 Likes