[PC] LF: Knife Drain artifacts, Recurring Hex Cryo/RAD grenade, Anointed Brawl Ward. Stuff to trade inside!

Here is the stuff I have to trade, mostly anointed weapons and some class mods with notable skills.

Full list of what I would be interested in:
-Knife Drain White Elephant
-Knife Drain Commander Planetoid
-Recurring Hex Cyro grenade
-Recurring Hex RAD grenade
-Anointed Brawler Ward
-Breaker Amara Class Mods (with at least 1 in Find your Center)
-Anointed Trevanators

Feel free to let me know if you’re be interested in trading!

I have a Breaker Ward with a point in Find Your Center. Do you have any of the following items?

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

which one do you want? i can trade it for your Hellwalker (barier crit annointment)

…I can’t believe that you found a Hellwalker with a different anointment.

Well ideally it would be a white elephant or a commander planetoid, but the victory rush one looks very interesting. We can trade for my Hellwalker with the barrier anointment

At work right now but let me know your Epic ID and I can send you an invite for us to trade and stuff

This game likes giving my Hellwalkers, so it was bound to happen sometime. I am using one myself with an anointment that’s different than the usual lol

What’s yours? Because now I’m intrigued. I really just thought the game made this gun totally the same every time.

On Action Skill end, I get a bonus 50% incendiary damage on the next 2 magazine rounds. Works super well since I am usually using this shotgun on Fire-weak enemies, so it flat out does 50% more damage twice every time I finish using my Action skill (which is very often since I am using Amara’s Ties that Bind which has a hilariously short cooldown)

1 Like

Awesomeness! I can now hope there’s a SNTL Cryo One! Or a +130 on Clone Swap.

My main Hellwalker moments are giving one to my clone and bouncing enemies back and forth with them as we bounce back and forth.

Well anything is possible I feel like, but it definitely is super uncommon. Still curious to see if there is one with a crazy Phaseslam anointment or even a universal weapon damage increase on Action Skill End, but there will be plenty of farming left before I see any of those

1 Like

I have cloning hexes in cryo and rad,
Not recurring unfortunately

I have a hellwalker with a 250% after phaseCAST?

I have

I am looking for:
Red fang (Class mod)
Stop-Gap with ‘+5% health reg when shields are full’
Night hawking anointed ‘+65% dmg boost when Gamma Burst is active’
Anointed weapons with ‘+65% (any) dmg when Gamma burst is active’