[PC] Looking for new/old serious competitive players/team members to form a team

Heya, so I have held off on this for quite a while to see how the game improved, and so far I like it. But I suppose now with the battleborn open beta coming around soon (I’m speculating) I should probably start getting a team together if i wanna take this seriously.

(take it easy on me, this is my first time putting together a esports team)

So first, a general idea of who I am and competitive background. I’m male and a young adult and pretty much have played games my entire life, which brings me to the next part. Well, I have never played a MOBA in my life, so right away I’m still a newbie at this. I do however have thousands of hours in FPS games. But for the little amount of time that I played the CTT I was doing quite well and loved the feeling the game gave me while playing it. But the one thing I felt I was missing was a decent team that actually knew how to play and didn’t just jump in front of me the entire match (yes this happened more than once). With that being said, I think I would really enjoy managing a team and growing together over time and I think it would just overall be a great experience.

Now just an idea of what I’m looking to accomplish: I would like to build a team of 10-30 young adults/teens (17 to 22 or so) that is willing to put in a LOT (and I mean a ton) of time into this game and do what it takes to grow the team. I’m looking for a bit of everyone: 1 Co-manager, graphic designers, pro players, or just an average player.

With that being said, here are the requirements for the pro players:

• 17 years of age minimum (prefer to stay within the 17 - 22 years range)
  • Willing to put in hundreds to thousands of hours a year
  • Great sportsmanship (very important)
  • Microphone
  • Willing to take the team and game very seriously
  • Willingness to learn any & every character playstyle
  • Willingness to play any gamemode
  • Great communication with the team
  • Ability to take criticism

No previous MOBA/FPS experience is required.

If you would like to apply for graphic design, co-manager, or average player, the requirements vary accordingly.

If the above sounds like you, congrats! All that’s left is the application. If it doesn’t, well then I’m sorry, but I want to make sure I grow the right team and you may not be the best fit. As you can see I am looking to build a team of new/young players. So don’t feel like you have to be a professional gamer. Just do your best and that’s all that matters.

If you are interested in joining the team, please apply HERE. If you would like to contact me outside of this forum, do so here: graygandald@gmail.com

Thank you for reading, I look forward to contacting you. (expect a reply ANY time before the open beta) Good luck, and see you soon!

1 Like

Good luck dude :wink: