[PC]Need help getting the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" Achievement

(The Darkest Shado) #1

EDIT: Found the Journal, so all’s good on that front.

I don’t know anyone who has the achievement “And They’ll Tell Two Friends”, and I don’t know any way of finding someone other than running into them by luck on the steam forums, and I figured this would be an easier way to find someone. Does anyone here on the forums have it on PC, and would they be willing to get into a co-op game so I can get the achievement?

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #2

I don’t but I’m in need of it too, though I think there can be issues due to the gamespy servers transitioning to steam servers a while back.

Also, I’ll get you moved to the PC section for bl1 - best of luck finding someone to help, and welcome to the GBX forums.

(The Darkest Shado) #3

Thank you! According to the wiki, it still works, last tested in May. Depending on when they migrated to steam, it should still work. Seeing as they still have the achievement on Steam, I’m guessing it’s at the very least obtainable.

(band) #4

I’ve got it on steam.

I’m kinda stuck for awhile, but I could be available in about 2 hours or so.

I’m on EST, if we need to plan for the future.

Heck, @Tokesy97, if you need it too I can do that, just noticed you need it.
It’s a bit late for you already, but I’m… hoping to be home and available within the next hour and a half.

2 Likes
(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #5

I can probably catch it at some point if it works quickly - you’re about on the CaH discord semi-regularly, and I’m not in a major rush for it. It’s just because I saw someone sorting it out, I can then give back to others since I know most of the people on the discord need it too eventually.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #6

@TheDarkestShado did you get this sorted? I have it now so if you’re still in need I can pass it along.

(The Darkest Shado) #7

I’ve still been playing through the DLCs of the first playthrough, so I haven’t worried about it too much. If you could, could you add me on Steam so we can talk about setting a time for me to get the achievement? This is my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDarkestShado/

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #8

I’ve added you - I’m in the UK (GMT) but I’ll be around for most of today, currently just finishing up some challenges on various games I never fully finished but I can jump to Bl1 whenever’s good for you.