Legendary Catalyst
Thunderball fists
Shock Fiber
Electric Chair grenade
Peak Opener
Easy Mode

Note: you can use other shock gear

2 Likes

I strongly suggest renaming your build as it’s almost identical to Nova’s (barring the misspelling) and will create confusion - especially since the builds are different.

Edit : I’d like to know how you justify “Survivability” in the title without Discord and CuT. Nor any Moxxi in your loadout.

5 Likes

The third healing skill, With Claws, is also missing, as is Blood Soaked Shields which keeps my mechro on her legs… No shield regeneration by Unstoppable Force either.

More health and some damage reduction from the BFF tree is there, but that’s it for survivability. But all right, if that’s enough for the OP, so be it. Wouldn’t be enough for me.

5 Likes

I suspect this is untested.

5 Likes

Y’all read my mind. Also, the vague equipment descriptors for shotguns and smgs gave me cause for pause.

I’d be curious to see gameplay of this build though. Maybe it could work, but it kinda reads like a build I’d have put together before I enrolled in classes here at Forum U.

5 Likes

I’ll just take amusement in the fact that the actual Shocking Anarchist build has more survivability than this.

Edit:
If the name hasn’t changed in the next few days I will ask a mod to do so, however.

5 Likes

Can we offer suggestions? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

sure

1 Like

Sure…what? I don’t know which of my posts you’re responding to.

If it’s the first, get to it then.
If it’s the second, I was actually being sarcastic

:point_up_2: that’s my indicator that sarcasm was being employed.

Still, please find a new name. One that doesn’t include the words “Survivability”, “Shoking” or “Anarchist”.

ta

5 Likes