Pen pals but for guns

I’m sure that everyone’s bank is filled to the brim with legendaries but throwing away a legendary just feels wrong. I can’t count the number of anointed legendaries I’ve thrown away just because I have one that’s slightly better and don’t have the bank space. Instead of tossing them imma start picking them up and mailing them.Somebody is bound to get some use out of em. If anybody wants to join in my PSN is CR1T1CAL_C0BRA. Likewise feel free to send any extra legendaries my way. Gun pals.

1 Like

SithLordWooky is my psn and Id be down to spread some love like making a pb&j :wink: nah really tho I’d like to given guns

1 Like

Just sent some stuff to show my good favor. Screen shots to give the person some rep would be a good way to keep this thread alive too just my 2 cents lol

1 Like

Ace_Bower here. I’ll start doing the same because it’s not like anything is worth selling anyway. There are definitely too many legendaries compared to bank space (mainly because it’s all shared?) in the game right now.

1 Like

I’ll post screenshots of the mailbox too try and keep the thread active. I’ll have plenty of stuff when I do my rampage runs tomorrow. Today is billies and hot Carl and the billies can suck a railroad spike

1 Like

I dont have a computer to swap screen shots back too and currently new to the forum and unsure how to add an via my psn account to here. If anyone wants to give me the run down next gifts I get I’ll screenshot and send some extra <3

1 Like

1 Like

Mailbox filled with legendaries. If you are mailed something you don’t need just send it to the next gun pal.

@chencharick7800
Cheers Chen…Didn’t we start this. I thought it was a competition to see who could send each other the best stuff…lol.

My friends and I send each other gun poop skin, we are mailing ■■■■ to each other

That works as well.
Cheers

1 Like

Feel free to add me. Coposhacopo