People just keep leaving

Played 3 story levels and ever time someone has left screwing the team after wasting lives for the team. I started a sentinal and everyone just kind of kept running in and getting themselves downed then insti respawning wasting lives not even giving the team a chance to bring them up. This greatly discorages me from wanting to continue playing public as people keep actting like poor sports and getting upset that the game is harder with more people. I almost think the game needs some fourm of tips system like Borderlands 1 and 2s load screens giving you hints and tips on htp so peeps get gud :stuck_out_tongue:

Some people who were downing instantly to fail the mission may have only been doing it for certain lores, but I cannot speak on their behalf since I don’t know. They also could’ve been leaving due to the fact that they felt they had a lack of support - as if they were the only ones on the team (a ton of people are starting to feel this way idk why). But as usual, you will always get people who can’t comprehend dying once or twice and end up leaving and blaming the team. Personally, this hasn’t happened to me yet, but there have been a few disconnect then rejoins.