People who play healer's like Miko need this in the full release( for everyones sake please )

Ok so after playing allot of matches online i have noticed a big amount of Miko player’s who dont use the targeted heal which is very rage inducing, i have a idea that could fix this, seeing as 80% of the miko’s dont heal and are deaf to the pleads of his teammates, my idea is to have a feature that pops a hint text on the top of the person’s screen reminding them that they can have a big impact in the game by healing with that specific skill, and this hint box pops up if the person has a long time in the match( like around 3-4 min ) without pressing that button.

And just in case to have that pop up at the start of the matches when we are waiting for the doors to open, please make this happen because i know how strong a healer who actually heals is, almost all the matches that a miko healed us was won, and its just so frustrating when they choose a healer type character and tries to play as a fighter/assassin when his skills shouldnt allow him to play like that…

In other games this is called ,breaking the meta".

Or purposefully giving your teammates Cancer…