Personality Quiz

Let’s take the personality quiz and see who everyone REALLY is. Using the Myer-Briggs test, not D&D.

I am INTP to my core.

https://www.16personalities.com

4 Likes

I get a different result every time I take this damn test.

Still interesting as hell, though.

@poisonedbite

2 Likes

My result never changes.

This is my result:

3 Likes

Literally the exact opposite of me.
Though, I will say this: Despite being incredibly introverted, I LOVE to debate. Because it’s totally different because I say so.

1 Like

That’s a distinction between connecting on an emotional level and exchanging viewpoints on an intellectual level, makes sense

3 Likes

Got Architect, one sided introvert, kind of both on feelings and thinking, more judging then prospecting, definitely more turbulent than assertive.

IE: I really hate people.

3 Likes

Yep. People suck. More importantly, people BORE me. Not insulting the masses, no, wait, yes I am. People are dull as ■■■■.

2 Likes

I got “Mediator” - it fits astonishing well O.O

I thought I´d hate people more tbh…

What blew me away under “Career” is that mediators are usually freelancers^^

6 Likes

Can see it, Ganja. Fits you very well.

1 Like

“Architect” sounds a bit like me too though, just more energetic somehow…difficut to explain^^
This test was rather nice structured for an online-quiz, the last I took was “Which potatoe are you?” :rofl:

2 Likes

I was honestly irked and disappointed the other day bc i wanted to take a quiz in another forum someone made and it wasn’t there. Got basically rave reviews. And grudging admiration of people admitting things to themselves, which i’d say is worth more.

2 Likes

Hey, we’re pretty similar, just I talk more :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

XD Though often I ramble on and my fiance goes with “yes dear”, “uh-huh” and “great!” like we´re 25years married lol
Got to make him do the test too, he´s so weird I´d like to see their take on the enigma :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

"Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict."
I´d say this fits for 85% of the Off-topic-crowd, but I genuinely see myself in this sentence…

2 Likes

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea.

Very Private and Withdrawn – While Logicians’ intellectualism yields many insights into their surroundings, their surroundings are ironically considered an intrusion on their thoughts. This is especially true with people – Logicians are quite shy in social settings. More complicated situations such as parties exacerbate this, but even close friends struggle to get into Logicians’ hearts and minds.
Insensitive – Oftentimes Logician personalities get so caught up in their logic that they forget any kind of emotional consideration – they dismiss subjectivity as irrational and tradition as an attempt to bar much-needed progress. Purely emotional situations are often utterly puzzling to Logicians, and their lack of timely sympathy can easily offend.
Absent-minded – When Logicians’ interest is captured, their absence goes beyond social matters to include the rest of the physical world. Logicians become forgetful, missing even the obvious if it’s unrelated to their current infatuation, and they can even forget their own health, skipping meals and sleep as they muse.
Condescending – Attempts at connecting with others are often worse than Logicians’ withdrawal. People with the Logician personality type take pride in their knowledge and rationale, and enjoy sharing their ideas, but in trying to explain how they got from A to B to Z, they can get frustrated, sometimes simplifying things to the point of insult as they struggle to gauge their conversation partners’ perspective. The ultimate insult comes as Logicians give up with a dismissive “never mind”.
Loathe Rules and Guidelines – These social struggles are partly a product of Logicians’ desire to bypass the rules, of social conduct and otherwise. While this attitude helps Logicians’ strength of unconventional creativity, it also causes them to reinvent the wheel constantly and to shun security in favor of autonomy in ways that can compromise both.
Second-Guess Themselves – Logicians remain so open to new information that they often never commit to a decision at all. This applies to their own skills as well – Logician personalities know that as they practice, they improve, and any work they do is second-best to what they could do. Unable to settle for this, Logicians sometimes delay their output indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.

It’s like they stuck me with butterfly pins and examined me.

3 Likes

Hey!

Eh, she’s right…

We spent the entire day together and that was pretty much our conversations…

Her: You want pizza for dinner?
Me: Sure. Beer?
Her: Yes please, I’ll order real quick.
Her: Pizza’s going to be about 20 minutes.
Me: Ok.

Just snuggle up on the couch. Best ■■■■■■■ thing ever.

3 Likes

This sounds aweully like my fiance…I never get what he tries to explain, then he has to explain his explaining and we get lost in logic loops :sweat_smile:

That sounds like love! :heart:

1 Like

It can be quite frustrating. Especially back in high school math when they want you to show your work. but I didn’t do any work. I looked at it and wrote down the answer… No it doesn’t work that way. Bitch, I’m sorry my brain is orders of magnitude faster than my sheep classmates, but I am not going to sit and have to walk myself through arbitrary steps so you can see I know the theory. They eventually gave up and let me be.

2 Likes

We had a little redhead in school just like that - he was a math-genius! Luckily our teacher was smart enough to see that this guy had a true gift.

2 Likes