Petition to have story erased and new story written

Even if they have to shut the game down for a week I think the story needs to be scrapped writers fired and a new story written that’s actually believable
The game would be epic if this story wasn’t part of it

2 Likes

Well, Bungie erased Peter Dinklage’s existence from their game.

Maybe Gearbox could take it one step further and erase their entire writing team.

1 Like

Just erase Ava and bring Maya back.

2 Likes

I’m not bothered by ava as much as everyone else but I would trade her for Maya in a heartbeat

Yep they have butchered the Borderlands series completely.

I would love a rewrite.

Use some of those massive profits they got to triple the pay of everyone from BL2 and have them come back, and please get the original claptrap, the current one is just not good.

1 Like

I hate the Ava story arc as much if not more than most everyone. But a total rewrite seems to me to be near impossible. They could in the first DLC, Kill off Ava in in a magnificent bloody manner, have her once again rush in without thought, start her pathetic spoiled temper tantrum, and then the bandits could grab her, draw and quarter her, and post her bloody mangled head on a pike. We could then pretend to care, followed by a ‘ding dong the witch is dead’ party and resume killing bandits. Well that’s just my opinion.

I was hoping she would be a boss in a DLC and we could kill her ourselves.

1 Like