Pets of Pandora!

Welcome to the “official” pet thread! Post pics of your lil skags, rakk, or spiderants here. Dogs, cats, and other more “conventional” pets are welcome too!

Allow me to start. Here’s a shot of my two skags, Petey and Kona:

8 Likes

Maradonna, named after that Soccer/Football player by the previous owners.

The timestamp is a bit annoying but this is the best pic I have.

3 Likes

Found my dog like this yesterday… best dog 10/10!

Her name is Excellence Goldeneye but I call her Ayla.

3 Likes

Sybrah

Brownie

Smokey Bones napping in the grass.

I also have a newt and a bearded dragon.

6 Likes

Im suprised you didnt have more cats crazy cat lady.

1 Like

I got a snow monster.

4 Likes

Here is a picture of Spike. Relly miss him but it’s better to think about the positive moments.

4 Likes

My dog: cooling off in a puddle on a bike ride. Also, she really likes snow.
http://s8.postimg.org/4uco1r93p/Maya.jpg

4 Likes

In honour of my namesake Ben

Miss that mutt

4 Likes

Kit, Saved her from a sad life when she was 1, timid but cuddly… Sometimes creepy

Kat, had her since she was a kitten, very hyperactive ball of fun… Just not in this picture

Niclouse, my roomies dog, he’s been here for a while now though, nice enough but dumb as toast…

Kat is the boss of the house

5 Likes

Ariana

Eli

Stitch

4 Likes

This is Lucky …

… trying to look like a “big” dog:

And this is how he looks like when he wants to be on the couch :grin:

7 Likes

Tilly
Peppy
Cinder

3 Likes

When its super sunny out, these 3 go bonkers and I have to let them out! They are Cockatiels (white face type). I do not powder them for ribcage slaughters! Krieg can not has!

Closest one is Pearl. She is the oldest. The middle is Blizz. The breeder I bought Pearl from gave me her, as she needed a home. Shes a bit shy and really sucks at flying. Can’t believe there is “n00b” flyers in the bird kingdom! The one on my foot is named Nibbles… adopted from the same breeder a month ago. Nibbles is nibbles because she nibbles on the bars when she wants attention, and nibbles my fingers and foes wanting head scratches… cant believe she wants my toes to scratch her head, I guess they look the same as fingers lol!

In the mesh cage is a Chameleon. Adopted from a breeder who needed to downsize because of a move. Lets just say, all the pet people have connections haha. I kept her given name “Choo Choo” She is my 3rd. The first one I had died, it was an adoption and wasn’t not too healthy :frowning: I felt horrible for failing, and thus family got me a new male one. He lived a good long life. Died of old age.

I write essays when it comes to pets lmao… I have a cat as well but I’ll save him for another post, as this one is getting CHUNKY xD

4 Likes

This is Mary Jane. Everyone over 35 thinks I’m a pothead and named her after weed, so I have to tell them I don’t smoke, I collect comics. XD

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10891772_10102192959937715_3329155489114764786_n.jpg?oh=b35abb343f7c1c861235ba245a99c616&oe=5522C36D

4 Likes

I would have though this

good looking dog

2 Likes

4 Likes

Love those ears!

2 Likes

yeah I call her “bat dog” from time to time cause her ears stick up - out like a bat

1 Like

My little dude hurt his back recently is on teh medz:

And this one is just happy to be here:

Saturday nights are a pretty big deal around here.

5 Likes