My second Battleborn created, this time an LLC Ninja of sorts. It has no helix because I’m not very good at helixes. Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated.
Phantom, The Ghostly Assassin.
Bio: A dark, abiding figure, where he goes usually follows a swift death. He has never made an appearance outside of an assassination.
Background: It is believed that the LLC manufactured this monster, a supposed robo-soldier with an AI focused on the targets that his unknown employers give him. He appeared from nowhere, with Ninja-like abilities and a rather large kill count.
- Talent: LLC 107PHTM Armour: A suit manufactured and either given to or stolen by Phantom. He can upgrade it to increase his damage or mobility.
- Weapon: Dāku: Dāku is Phantom’s blade, able to swung rapidly in a five hit combo for moderate damage.
- Secondary Attack: After a Brief Pause, Phantom dashes whichever way he’s moving. Has a short cooldown.
- Melee: A quick jab with the hilt of the blade.
- Passive: A Ghost: Phantom’s move speed increases for each kill. Stacks to 5 and he loses half those stacks on death. (Rounding Down).
- Ability 1: A Ninja: Phantom throws a Shuriken made of Electromagnetic energy forwards, damaging enemies in it’s path and applying bleed. At the end of the path, it explodes, dealing additional damage.
- Ability 2: A Spectre: Phantom goes invisible for a short time, his next attack will end invisibility and initiate a three-hit chain.
- Ultimate: From Shadows: Phantom throws down a smoke bomb, cloaking himself and spawning 4 “clones”. They spawn with the same current health as Phantom, but deal only 15% of all damage. They also can use Abilities 1 and 2. They swarm the closest enemy.