Phaseflare needs a fix

So, I started Amara now that I have Zane in a decent spot (still haven’t finished him) just to check what Phaseflare is all about, while it’s pretty nice in terms of gameplay/damage, when it works, it is really clunky and keeps getting stuck really often even when you can see that there is enough space for the orb to go through, it’s just bad…
Best way to not get it stuck is to move yourself and call it to you, but even then it gets stuck fairly often.
Can we get a fix?

1 Like

I agree. It’s a fun skill, but I die so much trying to manipulate it into a position that’s useful to me. The worst is when it gets stuck halfway underneath the floor. Can’t call it. Can’t punch it. Have to wait it out until the action skill time expires.

1 Like

The number of times that I get it stuck in the floor is astounding. I think the only way to fix it would be to allow it to pass through objects or maybe reduce its hitbox in some way that would still allow it to hit enemies within its range. Needs to be fixed nevertheless.

1 Like

Almost at the end of the campaign and I somehow managed, I like the Light Fantastic augment and managing with it, but still, the orb gets stuck way too often and need to manage it a lot. Like I said, clunky gameplay…

1 Like

It’s fine you just gotta understand how to use it! The only problem I have is sometimes I’ll punch through the ball at an enemy but moving it around is not that hard… Just keep in mind it can’t go over barriers but you can punch it twards flying fuckies and have your ball hit them in the air!