Phasezerker Class Mod Bug

I’m using the Phasezerker class mod to maximize my Amara build damage by reducing the action skill cooldown as I use a weapon anointment that give 250% on phasecast skill use.

Expected Behavior
The Phasezerker class mod should give 10% cooldown rate increase per stack. I have a 10% cooldown rate reduction from guardian rank, 20% cooldown rate reduction from shield anointment, and another 5% from Restless passive ability. In addition, I have the Avatar passive ability, which allows me to build a lot of rush stacks whenever I cast phasecast, which in theory should allow me to achieve very low action skill cooldown.

Actual Behavior
When I respec my character build, I can achieve 5 second cooldown rate. When I use this in combat, sometimes it slows down to 6-7 seconds.
When I exit the game, or join another hosted game, I get 10+ second cooldown rate.
When I remove my Phasezerker class mod, I get the same 10+ second cooldown rate.
When I respec my character build, I can achieve 5 second cooldown rate again…

2 Likes

The lower cooldown after respec is from bug due to Topped Off Guardian perk. Quiting to main meny fixes it and cooldown is calculated properly.
Phasezerker provides 3% cooldown per stack iirc, the info on card isn’t correct.

So the higher cooldown rate is the correct behavior? As well as the item description not being correct.