Phoebe and the Heart of Ekkunar: Need Guide!

I just wasted time playing Toby’s Ops mission for 54 points b/c I only did 3 of Novas challenges. So where are the guides for this crap?

Like really I don’t see anything, back when Toby’s Raid was out there was a bunch of guides for finding Ops points, but I can’t find any for this Ops so if someone would send me a link to one then it would be much appreciated.

It shouldn’t be too hard to find them if you go to the search bar here in the forums and type Toby ops points. You’ll find something. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for maps with all the points, those can be found here.

There’s a bugged chest in the latest mission, more info here.

The challenges should be pretty self-explanatory in most cases, if you have trouble with a specific one, just ask.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Iirc @lowlines makes ops points maps that are pretty helpful.

As for help with the nova challenges those may be a bit more scattered but I am sure the information is out there.

It’s also worth noting that ops usually half what I consider a halfway point for individual ops points. FOr example in the friendship raid by the time you fully clear out the engine room you should have 5

Haven’t got round to doing Oscar Mike vs The Battle School or Montana and the Demon Bear yet. OM one is pretty straightforward though and @MentalMars did a nice video walkthrough of the special case ones at the start.

There should be a reddit/imgur thread somewhere with all the ones for Montana Op. One of the reasons why I haven’t updated these yet is the need for an overhaul of the Map UI. I’m looking at doing something for the new Zelda game to do with maps and if that pans out, I’ll be looking at porting that code over to Battleborn afterwards. No ETA on any of this so I’d stick to the community sourced guides for now.

2 Likes