10 Likes

Some depictions of Moze…

And some more atmospheric impressions…

13 Likes

WOW … just … wow!

2 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

Trying a new build I’m fondly naming Ghozte Moze (Skulls, skulls everywhere! Say hello to Ghozte Moze)

2 Likes

In the words of the Handsome Jack AI: “Take a good look around you, Rhys… this is what success looks like. You’ll see… after a while you start to measure it by the size of the pile of destruction around you. You’ve gotta break it down to build it back up…”

“… And there’s so much to break down before you can build again.”

7 Likes

I’ve been taking photos on BL3 for around six months now and I really want to show my work. The quality of shots really increases over time. This was one of my first encounters with Tyreen many moons ago.

5 Likes

Krakatoa vs Tyreen

4 Likes

White light

3 Likes

lookin for a fun night out with this u rad zane. The bots defintly didnt enjoy that gargoyle( the radiation really brings out the perfect balance mix plus all that splash) as it peirced armour while creating acid sizziling skid marks out of would be foes.

I wanted to post one photo at a time but after finding out I can’t post consecutively more than three times, I’m just going to post a bunch of photos together

9 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

I just found a new hidden chest in a dark corner on Promethea so I almost missed this very uhm… particularly graffiti, just see for yourselves.

It’s pretty much just across from Knoxx Station (where you enter Lectra City)

And I found a advertisement which I have never seen before. Kinda spoilers who Rhys agent is.

It’s also on the upper walkway, near the Dynasty Diner. If you can see the symbol for the Claptrap (the one that fell down the stairs) it’s just a little bit to the right, above you.

The tagline is Every story has another story.

5 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes