Photo Mode ... Photos

Sadly a lot of the action effects are quick to disappear. And some action skills are to quick to pause the game in time. :confused: I tried a few different times with phase slam and just couldn’t get it. Got a lot of phase grasp shots though.

4 Likes

The anatomy of a goliath corrosive weapon.
Hexagonal springs! And acid.

5 Likes

I got some shots with Helping Hands active, the hands still moved around but the effect never disappeared as long as photo mode remained paused, so unless anything has changed that I’m unaware of as I haven’t taken any pictures for a while now, you should be able to get pictures with that skill active at least.

1 Like

Me too but only if I make a pic immidiately (back of character), when I try things like with the punching bag they have already vanished when I move the camera to the side of the character.
Maybe it’s different depending on consoles/PC?

Or maybe there is a coding difference in the arms you get from Helping Hands and the ones from Find your center?

Edit: Or it has to do with the arms being static vs. moving.

The one from FYC are only visible during gameplay.

1 Like

Well then that’s the reason why they vanish when I try to punch the bag :disappointed_relieved:

I have no idea then. Then hands never disappeared for me and it usually takes me forever to take a shot as I fiddle with the settings a lot. Sorry that I’m not being much help right now. :confused:

@Phoenix-2613 No, don’t worry as @GrzesPL pointed out they dissapear because of FYC.

Regarding Helping Hands it’s entirely possible that I’m mixing things up now because photo mode wasn’t available from the start on consoles, so I tried to trick the system by going into “third person” through emotes and then moving the camera around which obviously doesn’t pause gameplay… I don’t know atm.

The only thing I can say as a fact is that Phaseslam just dissapears and acts weird.

AFAIC In Photo Mode sfx like explosions or blood splashes dissapear after a few seconds. Also, I’ve noticed, these effects tend to be wiped out even faster whenever I lose the sight of them, like when turing the camera.
My guess is that these arms are considered a special effect.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Tagged.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Brave lil Clappy :smiley:

Okay Rhys :hugs:

Jumpin’ Lilith :smile:

Mad Maya :grin:

4 Likes

@saramarylop3z
I really like the use of focus on the first one!

2 Likes

Here we go again can’t stop.

Carneval! The shooting gallerys are my favourite

Arriving and ready to kick some ***

This is totally not photoshopped.

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s fun to get all “artsy”. :smiley:

5 Likes

We love you, Killavolt!

2 Likes