Photo Mode ... Photos

For the last three, insert whatever lyrics from a song about trains into your skull.

4 Likes

Psycho-delic

3 Likes

Here I was trying to make the scene look like a 2D side-scrolling moody indie game. I think it’s a decent attempt, but could use some improvements.

“Hunting is not a sport. In a sport both sides should know they’re in the game.”

The Psychoreaver arena, but emptied of pillars:

I guess this must be the Bonded version of morning wood or something…

6 Likes

3 Likes

The new Cartel skins are sooo sick:

6 Likes

First time posting here. Im a big time amature with no schooling whatsoever. Defintly need to work on my panning and focusing but hey, what the heck. Just gonna have fun. My splashmaster moze running through what lies beneath and my cryo smash amara running dlc 6.

10 Likes

Normally I dislike dutch angle, but in this case it makes sense to tilt with Tina:

Pinky out, no tea required:

Seein’ seein’ double double:

4 Likes

Ice wizard zane in rhys office and also outside after decimating jr repeatedly.

2 Likes

Awesome pics.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Glad the Seasonals are now permanent as I don’t have much time right now

3 Likes

Awesome photos everyone! How on earth do you take a screenshot? All the controller prompts are for positioning the camera, but there is none to actually take the photo (xbox controller on PC). Much obliged! <3

I can’t say how it works on Xbox but these things are usually the same for consoles - once you’ve set up your picture, remove the UI elements (R3) then use the share button - well, it’s a share button on the PS4/5 which id the view button on Xbox and should give options for either saving to console or posting directly onto social media. More details here:

1 Like

The lighting on the last photo is awesome. Not played for a few months, whereabouts is this taken?

Thanks that was in dlc1 VIP tower in the big room where Freddie spawns. Was goofing around with photo mode and paused right as the loader fired a shock beam which changed the lighting dramatically. I adjusted the contrast and brightness a bit but otherwise thats exactly as it looked in game.

2 Likes

Ah cool, yeah it looks great.

1 Like

What me wants is able to record motion video in PhotoMode, not just images, so can capture flame and smoke and sunset effects without game stats and player in view.

1 Like

Should be able to do that now. There’s an option in the photo mode settings to show/hide player

1 Like

Yes have done removed player. Want to make movies with all the background animations without game stats details. If could make movies in photo mode with animations turned on instead of static backgrounds would be a joyful day. Thinking active desktop backgrounds Wallpaper Engine on Steam.