PhysX Issues with Nvidia GTX 970 and SLI support

Hi every one.
Yes I probably would not be the first that will begin to take this issue up here, but I think it’s important that it’s something that will be looked into.

A few months ago I sold my 2xGTX 660 ti graphics cards which I was happy to have them, but I wanted something new equipment, so I bought me 2xGTX 970 graphics cards that I’ve been incredibly pleased with. I am a proud owner of Borderlands all three versions there have been made, and is a big fan. but the final version of the game has really ruined it. Thought it is too bad of so great a game company does not bother to look into it and fix the main problem as there have been for so many years.

You have evidently decided to let the 600 Series could run max details in the game with PhysX on ultra settings, but when it comes to graphics cards that are 20 times faster than a 600 series cards. So I do not understand with your last patch that came out, That in not corrected the errors that you get from it.

If you are doing a search on google you can find 1,000 of the player who has the same problems with your PhysX, providing incredible bad performance and low fps, when that really happens, but funny enough so it does not happen to them as pages on older cards that are in 600 series, I have not even seen this problem in BL2 but can confirm that it is everywhere on the Nvidia forum and steam forums and even your own forum is this a known problem.

And actually thought it’s too bad that in not looking into it, GearBox dev know perfectly well that this is a problem and should be ashamed of yourselves, in order not to give any information to your fans, and probably need to look at the issue.

Please submit a support ticket here:
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/home

Thankyou.