Pick a movie title, remove one letter, then describe the movie

Irates of the Caribbean.

Angry holidaymakers complain about the room service and lack of palm trees in the view.

Fight Cub: Baby bears fight to the death, first rule is don’t tell any of the other animals.

1 Like

How Stella Got Her Grove Back: A woman’s struggle to keep her family’s lemon grove after the bank forecloses on it.

The Bi Lebowski.

I’d be surprised if this movie didn’t already exist

3 Likes

An Inconvenient Ruth

Global warming turns out to be the responsibility of a single Jewish lady.

Onan the barbarian

Warlord wreaks vengeance on the man who killed his father, by masturbating furiously.

2 Likes

Who Framed Roger Rabbi? New York city Jewish man suddenly finds himself fighting for his freedom after he is accused of a crime he did not commit.

1 Like

Now white and the seven dwarves

Race change drama, set in a circus.

3 Likes

that’s on of those ones that I will snicker about for the rest of the day.

Alf Baked - A look at the lost episode of Alf, where Alf gets really high and eats all of the cats in the city

I am literally pissing myself here. Best thread ever.

Liens: Sigorney Weaver boards a space ship in order to avoid debt collectors.

1 Like

The Empire Trikes Back

Stormtroopers get their three-wheelers on!

3 Likes

@Psychichazard that last one was gold

American Pi - Jason Biggs stars in a comedy about 4 high school guys who try to get to the billionth decimal of pi before their senior prom

1 Like

Pee Wee’s Bi Adventure. Nuff said

4 Likes

Weekend at Ernies: The hum drum life on sesame street where bert slowly looses his mind

1 Like

Range clockwork: a stove that works as a clock fixing guy.

Axi Driver: a guy who have X and Y axis as his fetish.

Carface: a guy who had a son with a Toyota Corolla and got human body but Corolla face.

The Odfather: a very weird family guy.

1 Like

Toy: Toy Story but set in Troy.

Arm of Darkness: a comedi film where a man gets his arm possest by a demon and a bunch of qurky things happen.

I was thinking about doing A clockwork orange but it became pretty inappropriate…

What movie is that suppose to be originaly…?