Piemanlee's youtube videos and other general youtube talk

If you want more videos go sub to @kurtdawg13 channel: Kurtis helm

Boss Kills

Mobbing

4 Likes

I’ve closed my channel man.
Im I’m out of gaming for a long while.

Well that’s a shame. But I’m guessing life got in the way. Still I did get the idea from u tho.

1 Like

@Kurtdawg13 more videos coming today and possibly tomorrow

1 Like

Dude! thanks for pulling me into your vids thread. i was unaware of its existence. lol
you know i love this stuff, so thank you. :wink:

1 Like

I thought you knew about it, you’ve seen my videos before. I spent an hour trying to get the lighting for my videos right and I just can’t find something that works. I settled on something and was half way though heros pass and my storage filled up fml lol.

1 Like

awe maaaan! :tired_face:
that would piss me off for sure. let me see if you have anything new that I haven’t seen.

1 Like

My last video was the.midgemong kill like 4 months ago.

yep. seen um all. are you posting new vids? cause i would like to see how you fair against triple-o.

vora would be cool too. consider these my requests :wink:

Well I’ve never even tried to spawn ooo, and to get to vora I’d have to run my least favorite dlc. But I’ll see what I can do. I was planning on posting that heros pass run but it’ll have to wait till tomorrow or the weekend. After that I’ll do a Maya video or something

1 Like

New video is uploading. Check the OP for it. Named OP8 axton vs lynchwood. I shouted your channel out in the description.

1 Like

just watched it. didnt see the shout out. but i believe you. lynchwood is a brutal area. you use swordsplossion real close to your enemy risking downing yourself. does axton have explossive dmg reduction of some kind?

1 Like

That was a ravenger, but the grenadier class mod offers some explosive damage resistance. Check the description of the video for the shout out.

1 Like

i always see you with the swordsplossion. sorry for the assumption. well done btw.

1 Like

I love the sword but after I got this torgue grip, casual ravenger I had to use it. I find its damage output to be more consistent. Thanks, still not sure why I love mobbing there so much every time a bandit back pedals across the map I rage quit lol.

2 Likes

glad to see I’m not the only passionate player. i too get salty when AI runs away, usually when you’re in FFYL. ducking and hiding behind cover. cowards…lol

1 Like

Bandits are the worst, but even loaders and animals do it. I tried to record a bloodshot vs sniper axton but I’ve misplaced my fire pimp somewhere.

bloodshot is fun. i did some maya vids there. farmed for the longbow zero fuse time storm front.

1 Like

Honestly I know why everyone test stuff in washburn now. There’s no bandits lol.But yeah bloodshot is fun, why are so many good mobs all bandits :frowning:

good question. fornication perhaps? its just a nature thing. they are like rabbits.

all joking aside i think it has to do with the inhabitants of Pandora and the hyperion presence being remote. its a numbers game. just more bandits than loaders and hyperion mobs.

1 Like